Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Offical Upload Rules - 2019

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nubidubi View Post
    Attachment 32742 <<<This shield.
    Hello i really need HELP with my shield i made for my friends in our Gang, but it keep getting Disapproved, (2nd time actually)
    It says the frame is in wrong position but i see no wrong in frames as im the one who made it. But if there was actually please tell me, im new at making stuffs like heads and shields actually, but if you can jelp me fix these and get approved i will pay the last i had 120 peals ?
    That shield has a flashing animation, which is illegal hence why, it gets disapproved. Also your shield is saved as .gif which means that it represents a gif. Shields should be .png as far as I am aware. If you remove the gif and save the file as .png, your shield might get approved. In addition, that gif is too big and goes out of the expected frames range which is probably why the frames are a problem as well. Like I said, if you remove the gif and save the file as .png, and the shield matches every criteria and requirement mentioned on the first post of this thread, it should get approved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nada View Post
    me esforcé muchísimo haciendo mi head y no puedo ocuparlo en el juego, cual es el sentido de la creatividad aquí?
    miren mi head, increíble que no acepten esto en el juego:Attachment 32868
    Este Head tiene un gif illegal y el archivo de la cabeza esta guardada como un .gif. Deberia estar guardada como .png.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeresito View Post
    The body should get disapproved. There are watermarks instead of frames, so the head should be disapproved as it has missing frames.
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 01-16-2021 at 08:41 AM.

All of those were a long while ago just to let you know Sam Dorvay

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    All of those were a long while ago just to let you know Sam Dorvay
    They are the same rules though. They have also been updated a few months ago, you can look at the last edit date of the post (September, 2020). Not much has changed from 2019 to 2021. The rules are the same, they just keep adding new ones and making very slight changes, some rules are now stricter than they were in the past.