Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Offical Upload Rules - 2019

Where upload costs always that expensive? I thought it was cheaper
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

expectation.gif <<<This shield.
    Hello i really need HELP with my shield i made for my friends in our Gang, but it keep getting Disapproved, (2nd time actually)
    It says the frame is in wrong position but i see no wrong in frames as im the one who made it. But if there was actually please tell me, im new at making stuffs like heads and shields actually, but if you can jelp me fix these and get approved i will pay the last i had 120 peals ?
    i feel olD

Hey mikel and other relevant admins, can we get a sticky'd thread with all the upload errors with a description and a short tutorial to fix each one?

I don't really see the point in banning every non human upload, there aren't any limitations in Classic maybe thus so many talented and creative gfxer quit Era and start playing Classic?
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Can someone please explain to me why you need all the human facials for customs when there are heads in the base game which are missing facials or have non whatsoever. Why is there this incosistentcy between upload rules and whats already in the game ?

For example the og noob face doesn't have a nose but if I were to upload a custom without a nose according to these rules my upload wouldn't be allowed. How does this make sense ?
    Last edited by Lilith; 04-12-2020 at 07:35 PM.

Only one BIG issue I have with these rules is the fictional character rule. For a mmorpg game that's really limiting people's creativity. I dont want to walk around finding someone with the same exact head like me. My head has been disproved numerous times because it has sharp teeth for a grab animation. Not only that but the admins want to claim the facial piercings being "inappropriate" like really!? How mature is that? Hows it fair to have walking animals around but not a elf or a vampire or a demon like creature being in a game. People having eyes going up in flames and people have black heads with menacing smiles on them. I seen a girl with horns and aswell seeing another player with elf ears. But they appear to be accepted. For crying out loud yall gonna accept zombie heads as long if there is no show in the brain and overflows of blood but not a head that's closes to being a human like head but with a fang animation. Please that fictional character rule is ridiculous. And this game is lacking colorful imagination and creativity. #bringcreativityback.

Newcomer
    me esforcé muchísimo haciendo mi head y no puedo ocuparlo en el juego, cual es el sentido de la creatividad aquí?
    miren mi head, increíble que no acepten esto en el juego:Astro.gif

Related to Players

Offical Upload Rules - 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Jayshin View Post
    Where’s the creativity? Last I remember graal was brightly open and you uploads were to express who you are... seems now that graas fan base has become dry.. you admins or whoever run the game just keep digging yourself in a hole. Y’all wanna talk about copyright this and that but what about the preset heads that are copyrighted? Majin buu, android 17 and goku head? Lucy from Elfen Lied head. The limitations on a bunch of things in the game are honestly absurd and for me to be a player of 10 years whoever you put in charge ruined the game itself... I can’t even post a simple body without it being deemed sexual or inappropriate even when 100% it’s completely not ..y’all ruined the game by nerfing a lot of the guns over and over and over again. And there isn’t really any new weapons y’all ever come up with to add to the game which makes it stale.. it’s like you guys don’t want to capitalize and make the brand bigger and just want to crap on your own fans which entirely sad. I started when I was 10 and now I’m 19 and I’m like what the hell did y’all do wrong.. how do y’all ruin a game but steady trying to keep it alive at the same time. I remember it being a big drought for the past few years nothing new or exciting.. because y’all lost the creativity within yourselves to make the game fun.. so why wouldn’t the fans lose interest as well.. the limitations on bodies,heads are shameful.. I should be able to be whatever I wanna be in game as long as it’s not explicit or controversially charged. Majority of your long time fans are older now and if you can’t appease them anymore what makes you think the younger generation will even play as long as they did..stop giving one admin a whole bunch of power that changes the whole flow to the game maybe if you’d listen to the community a lot more the game wouldn’t be a a boring,unfun, uncultured, disgrace of a game. And as for the admins they abuse their power a lot and the higher ups don’t do nothing about it.they do whatever they deem fit and y’all abide by it the admins don’t make y’all the money it’s the fans.. that do.. If y’all let a real fan of the game get involved and put their two cents into it maybe it wouldn’t be a mess.. if I added my touches to it I’d make sure bank was swindling downhill.. I’d help and give my thoughts and ideas that could work in 2021 graal era
    A. This is a rant.

B. They do this so their game, with community features, doesn't get shut down. They have to he careful. Granted it can be B.S. sometimes but one mistake and an entire jurisdiction (be it the Philippines, Puerto Rico or the such) can no longer play iEra. It's an unfortunate compromise.

C. Nobody cares if you've been playing since 2010 and I'm not saying this to be at all rude. You ranted on a thread about Upload Rules about how "Graal Era has no more creativity" and lost focus about 2 sentences in.

I doubt someone making random, vague and unfocused rant pieces on Era-Go would do any better of a job running iEra than the people that already do.

This literally just sounds like a more complicated and embarrassing way of asking for a staff position; and all over Upload Rules that haven't been updated in 2 years.

Edit: Word of advice too — and it's something I'd take into consideration — separating your word vomit into paragraphs instead of one big wall of text you typed on your phone makes it easier to read. Thanks, just hit "return" every once and a while please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayshin View Post
    Maybe if the rules weren’t so strict maybe a lot more people would keep playing but everyone getting their heads and bodies deleted isn’t fair and isn’t right in any way shape or form.. how come your preset custom bodies in the shops have bikinis but nobody can upload bikinis y’all contradict y’all selves and it’s terrible make someone new in charge??cuz Jesus
    Because the shop items are created by community members/graphics admins and are directly seen and approved by staff members.

A staff member that just joined 2 weeks ago who sees a bikini skin go through the upload queue doesn't want to lose their job and wants to be careful so of course your upload will get declined. You just have to keep trying until you get one familiar with the rules or consider that maybe the problem is that your upload *is* inappropriate and fix it.

This just sounds like you burning off hot steam because an admin declined your upload but I seriously don't think that'd make you anyone good enough to be in control of how iEra works just judging from the way you present yourself. Again, not being rude just my honest opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.