Thread: Hello again!

Hello again!

Hey there guys, it’s Raine Z.

After 3 years off forums, I’m finally back. I have grown so much during this time, and I’m excited to chat with all of you again.

A bit about me: I started graal in late 2013, played a lot until 2016 and ended up taking a break because life got a little to hectic. And the pressure of having to be on graal consistently, really got to me. My mom who was living with at the time also did not approve of me playing graal (or looking at my phone at all).
    I also didn’t like who I was before. I’ve grown a lot in the past 3 years and I’m in such a better place.

I’m now living on my own,
    I started playing Era again, and I’m happy to have some back to a lot of my friends still playing.

I have to say there’s a lot of people who have left that I miss dearly, that a lot of you would know. They all had amazing plans for the game but due to lots of circumstance, they had to leave.

Anywho, just thought I’d let you all know I’m back, (not super active though) but I’m here for a while.
    I hope you are all doing really well.

(Also can I just say I dislike my username on here and I don’t think you’re able to change it. It’s such cringe haha)

My car engine stopped working

Welcome back to the Forums!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Heyy glad to meet you!