Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by WilsonGotDis View Post
    I totally agree that BAR is now dominating basing, forts, pk arenas and pk in general because of the 4 hit kill capability but honestly what can Bitzsam do to it anymore. The gun has been rebalanced several times before and the community always lose their minds over it because that's apparently the only gun they use. I heard several rumours that some people even quit because of the fire rate nerf, which in my opinion the game desperately needed.

As of right now I think it only should have a 0.5 dmg reduction in sparring arenas because it's at a point now where anyone can just rush bottom with it and out spam their opponent. It kills way to fast coupled with the fact that the hit timer will always favour the BAR in terms of damage trades.
    Why do people keep saying that nothing can be done about it? Nowhere does it say that the gun has to be 12.5 damage. The fire rate can be brought back and reduce the damage by 0.5 and that would still make it a 200k-worth gun.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

noob
    Let’s add the wiw-89 which is like a 20k gang coin mp5

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Let’s add the wiw-89 which is like a 20k gang coin mp5
    They definitely need to nerf that thing. The gun itself looks so ugly and the gani was badly animated yet the fire rate and freeze is on par with M4a3

They definitely need to nerf that thing. The gun itself looks so ugly and the gani was badly animated yet the fire rate and freeze is on par with M4a3
    My thoughts exactly. They need to consider that these are items that people can get by literally doing nothing inside a base and either make the items more expensive or be more considerate of their stats.

Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

noob
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    My thoughts exactly. They need to consider that these are items that people can get by literally doing nothing inside a base and either make the items more expensive or be more considerate of their stats.

lets see how broken the second group of weapons are

- - - Updated - - -

lmao then it has a op grenade launcher with it too