It's been 3 years since I can no longer play in peace.

At the beginning of 2017, a player nicknamed Dexter started talking to me, and only a few days after that, I couldn't log on without getting PMs like "Dexter said he loved you and wanted to meet you", "he's always talking about you", "he wants to FaceTime you in a suit to introduce you to his parents"...
Even if it was obvious that I didn't show him any affection signs and that I wasn't interested, he kept on telling people about me and how much he loved me.
At some point, I had to tell him clearly that nothing would ever happen between us. He told me he'd commit suicide.
I ended up blocking him. That's when he started following me, following my friends and putting status about me to threaten me to spread personal information such as my adress or my phone number. Even if it could've been avoided, I didn't give him all that information intentionally. But as far as I know, i'ts a serious form of harassment and shouldn't be tolerated. Yet, in almost 3 years, he only got jailed for a week (and came back on a new account to do the same thing for the meantime of course). Not to mention all the hours it took to get him jailed when his status AND name were "Unblock me or I'm spreading your adress and phone number".

Now I can't base or put any gang tag on without having him following me.
I can't even go a day without logging into my account and reading PMs like "Dexter said he'd buy a drone to expose you to your parents" or else 'Dexter said he'd go to France to get his revenge".
I can't marry someone without Dexter pming my friend to threaten them "I'm booking a ticked to Canada right now, I have a 9mm". He also made up a lot of lies about me, and even my family; he once told someone that my father had died in a car accident.

I have dozens of screenshots; him telling my adress to people, threatening my friends, his several status "unblock me or I'm spreading your adress", "I'm going to follow you 24/7", "block me and I'll make a lot of accs", "pms for friends only? I should leak info now" but also videos of him following me, and me scrolling through the blocked players list showing the 30 accounts he made when I blocked him.
And it wouldn't be hard at all to find people that could confirm all of that.

Some of them are pretty old (2 years) and others are more recent. It just shows that nothing has changed and no one has done anything about it.

So now what ? It's either he spreads personal information about me or I have to keep talking to him and give him hope so he can be satisfied ? What would you pick ?