Arte, oh big ol' Arte. Lately it got a new breath of life when 2 admins started working on it again. But as my point of view, creator of Roman Royale, That breath has not brought a lot of life.

Don't get me wrong! those admins are doing the best they can, and I really admire their work next to the other work they have. They are really the buzziest bees in the hive.

But still, Arte is missing the life and flourishment it once had.

So what's wrong?
Maybe the concept is wrong? Let's review the pros and cons:

PROS

1) creators get happy and proud that their work can get in a game (they will most likely get a boost to draw more and develop a life-long career in drawing and design)

2) graal era gets new content from alot of people, that they can promote and maybe even win some real dollars on.

3) the community feels heard, listened to, encouraged to do the same and get more bonded togheter as they watch their fellow era-bud getting the shop they deserve.

4) more updates that keep the game exciting.

CONS:

1) more work for the level admins (graphic admins can just chill out)

2) graalians are not professionals and get things wrong like item-sizes, color combinations, transparency...

3) ...

We can derive that the pros are way better for the game than the cons deprive the game. The concept is great... But still i have waited on my shop for more than 3 years (I am not kidding, you can search my older posts if you want) I think there should be more admins working on Arte, since Arte has the most pros in the game's perspective.

Do you want Arte to get a boost? Then please share this with your fellow era-buds and admins!!

Greetings MLG