Thread: MPX is fun but speed hacking is rampant

MPX is fun but speed hacking is rampant

I recently started mpx sparring to kill time before crypt and I've found it to be a lot of fun but I am constantly having trouble with people speed hacking on fresh alt accounts and occasionally a player doing this on their main. Has anyone else noticed this/had similar issues? Lastly I think that some sort of movement speed cap would be great for the sparring much like a ping limit but it could just be universal for spar rooms, not sure if this is possible but it would be nice.

Can't be the case since you need 10 hours to enter Multiplex and I doubt that someone is wwilling to afk for 10 hours just to get banned 2 mins later by a staff, tho most of the times I saw someeone speedhacking the staff just relogged them because they are ret*****
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Yea there are lots of speedhackers in mpx its kinda dumb now since everyone knows how to do it. Its not hard to make an alt account and afk or just ask someone to use a noob account you often see people doing that. Definitively needs some kinda of better speedhack detection since people just slightly raise the speed to avoid detection from the current.

Banned
    Just proves how bad the current systems are performing at this peak.