For some reason I can't connect to Era while connected to my WIFI network.
I've tried rebooting, changing my broadband IP, etc. Nothing is working besides connecting with a VPN.

What's really weird is that even if I try and login to iEra via the Graal6 client--expecting the 'not staff' error--, it gives me the same disconnected error. I'm stumped.
Anyone have any ideas? It was all fine like 6 hours ago

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried multiple routers and devices all on my network now. This has to be IP based but I cannot figure out why...
I haven't been ID banned so there's no reason my IP would be blocked but it's the only reason I can think of why I cannot connect.
Not that I've broken any rules... The only solution is to use cellular or a VPN, and neither of those are optimal for a moderate to good connection.

- - - Updated - - -

Issue still persists, IIRC this has happened to me before many years ago (2013?) on iEra and the problem resolved itself, but within a few hours.

I suspect this is indeed an IP issue but the staff don't have any idea how to fix it, I believe the graal server thinks my normal IP is still connected and so that's why I'm only able to connect via cellular or a VPN (having a different IP)

ATT is assigning me a new static IP, hopefully it won't happen again.

For anyone else that this glitch happens to:
Unplug your router for 10 minutes to attempt to get a new IP assigned to you, otherwise call your ISP and ask for a new broadband IP