Thread: Ganis Compact XM8 and Scimitar

Unhappy Ganis Compact XM8 and Scimitar

Hello i post there my Ganis Compact XM8 and Scimitar
    i made those ganis for an application on ERA on PC ( no't iEra ) and they said " To be honest, they were all kind of bad."
    so i need an external reaction because WOW this message really discourage me

Ganis Timix.zip

my old work on ganis was ( we can say it ) **** but there i put a lot of work

ZIP FILE CONTAIN
    - era_timix-compactxm8-fire
    - era_timix-compactxm8-idle
    - era_timix-compactxm8-reload
    - era_timix-compactxm8-walk
    - era_tuti05-compactxm8 Image

- era_timix-scimitar-attack1
    - era_timix-scimitar-attack2
    - era_timix-scimitar-idle
    - era_timix-scimitar-walk
    - era_bloodwork-scimitar Image
    I made Ganis if you need help for create a Gani contact me !

whats the best way to veiw ganis? id really like to see these. I cant imagine them being bad enough to warrent a response like that from them. I understand they cant accept everyone but that was a bit uncalled for on their part

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Well your ganis are definitely a start.
    The melee attacks you did are basic, with them being both having basic movements (a jab and a slash) within 5 frames.
    If you're trying to get hired for a server, you'd want to make your ganis a bit more complex with smoother movements.

The same goes with your gun: the ending of your reload seems a bit rushed although it had a decent beginning.

Not sure if you're looking for sympathy for what was told to you, or just want some CC in order to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by elcrazyteeno View Post
    whats the best way to veiw ganis? id really like to see these. I cant imagine them being bad enough to warrent a response like that from them. I understand they cant accept everyone but that was a bit uncalled for on their part
    You'd need to download the development kit and get GraalShop in order to view ganis, or alternatively you can upload them to a server and view them from there.

I saw. I conquered. I came.