Thread: Terrible scam rules

Terrible scam rules

Why the hell is Scamming allowed it's a terrible thing and i just lost my damn night blade I farmed for ****ing hours for that **** only to get scammed by someone who put 1500 tro wich was actually only 100. What the **** ERA staff these people should be banned!

Quote Originally Posted by Dealer01 View Post
    Why the hell is Scamming allowed it's a terrible thing and i just lost my damn night blade I farmed for ****ing hours for that **** only to get scammed by someone who put 1500 tro wich was actually only 100. What the **** ERA staff these people should be banned!
    You mad, bro? It was your fault not to check before trading, not the game's, the game even asks you like twice before you accept the trade

I’m sorry to hear that, but staff can’t just ban players with no evidence, it’s very hard to catch a lot of scammers because not everyone tells the truth, players could falsely get jailed with fake information. And I know it’s really hard or even impossible to gather up evidence when this incident happened in the past, but the closest thing staff can help with is by checking the pm history of the scammer.

A reply

It's not that I need evidence I was told by staff that scamming is allowed

- - - Updated - - -

I am not blaming the game and i can't check if they are using a glitch because on the table there was the promised amount of tro and some extra trash but what I received was not the amount that was on the table.

It's not that I need evidence I was told by staff that scamming is allowed

- - - Updated - - -

I am not blaming the game and i can't check if they are using a glitch because on the table there was the promised amount of tro and some extra trash but what I received was not the amount that was on the table.
    I have heard multiple people talk about a glitch like this happening.. I havnt seen this myself as I dont trade but IF this is an actual glitch then this NEEDS to be adressed. saying "oh you mad bro" doesnt help graal and is actually damaging for the game.

If a trade table says theres 10k tro on it then there should be 10k tro on it. There should be no glitches or work arounds or anything. The trade tables should by all rights be SCAM FREE unless you yourself was stupid enough to trade something for cheaper than its worth.

Glitches on the otherhand are unacceptable on the trade tables. Players should feel 100% safe when using the trade tables and not have to worry about a glitch.

Related to Players
    Has nothing to dk with "terrible scam rules."

You own your items and as such have full responsibility over them. There's nothing staff can do if you lose your items, as that's fully on you.

Scamming is allowed/legal because of how much it would take in order for it to be prohibited. There's hundreds of players getting scammed everyday. It wouldn't seem uncommon for someone to abuse a system where scamming is illegal to get someone they don't like banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Professional Crypt noob
    Okay I just have to point out this is completely your fault. There are several game mechanics including a server message when you enter trades that helps you prevent being scammed, and if you are paying attention it's almost impossible to do so. learn prices of items and make sure you triple check tables because there is absolutely nothing admins can do about players being oblivious or "scammed". The only real scams someone can do is lie about prices/extort you or scam in a USD trade, which in itself is highly illegal and jailable. If someone switches out items quickly before a trade accept that's just being slick. learn the trading player base and try and expose those who try and scam you, that's all you can do.