Thread: The future of Graal on PC

The future of Graal on PC

Not sure if I am in the correct thread in regards too posting this but oh well.

As sure of most you are aware that Flash or (Adobe flash) is coming too an end next year. With this most games (or games I played) as a child will end due too the fact that they used the program too be able to run them
    Such as Graal. Graal uses flash and despite if you use facebook, facebook games or the Graal Online website, it requires flash. However, I am curious is how they unimax will respond too that as it will drop the amount of players that play on PC
    Since I couldn't find much information in regards on what they will do. My point is, is there anything we can do in terms of being able too playing Graal again once Flash ends?

Not sure of the specifics but they'll probably just release a downloadable app.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Honestly I don't think they would implement another way for us PC players to continue playing, it's a mobile game after all

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Honestly I don't think they would implement another way for us PC players to continue playing, it's a mobile game after all
    Not at all. The game is ran by admins who require to play on PC in order for the game to run. Like I said, an app is a very possible solution to this issue.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

That seems plausible. But, we don't really know what they are really thinking in the background.

The only alternative to the flash client for PC players that I can see, would be opening up the playerworlds client to Era iPhone

bet.

I have no idea why, but today I wanted to play Era on my laptop (play it almost daily without problems) and since the cryI can't play, the message ''The browser could not allocate enough memory for the WebGL content. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating less memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings.'' keeps showing up, any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    I have no idea why, but today I wanted to play Era on my laptop (play it almost daily without problems) and since the cryI can't play, the message ''The browser could not allocate enough memory for the WebGL content. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating less memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings.'' keeps showing up, any help?
    that also appeared to me

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by iVoxees View Post
    Not sure if I am in the correct thread in regards too posting this but oh well.

As sure of most you are aware that Flash or (Adobe flash) is coming too an end next year. With this most games (or games I played) as a child will end due too the fact that they used the program too be able to run them
    Such as Graal. Graal uses flash and despite if you use facebook, facebook games or the Graal Online website, it requires flash. However, I am curious is how they unimax will respond too that as it will drop the amount of players that play on PC
    Since I couldn't find much information in regards on what they will do. My point is, is there anything we can do in terms of being able too playing Graal again once Flash ends?
    I asked this question a while back and was told that Era (along with the other GraalOnline servers) are being developed for HTML5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.