I want to premise this by saying I REALLY dont want this to come across as just straight bashing the admins because I know theres a whole lot of working being put into era.
However, that being said, the graal games have always been so special because of admin interaction; which compared to say 3-4 years ago is NON-EXISTENT these days.
We rarely see admin hosted events like the big UFO or the crab claw event or MANY MANY others that I cant list off cus im old and dont remeber everything.

Im aware that this all takes an incredible amount of work and time for these more than likely unpaid admins, but even a simple "hey come find me for my doll!" would be amazing. just LITTLE things that brought the community together simply dont happen anymore.
Perhaps creating some sort of "entertainment" admin who doesnt actually have any meaningful powers could be assigned to just spend time creating fun ingame events and interacting with players.
Hell, you dont even need to call them an admin just give them a "Jesters" gang tag or something.
I personally think we need more admin interaction. The work thats being done right now is really really awesome, theres more to do in era right now than ever before and yet the game almost feels silent.. and it sad because I know the admins are there and they're putting in work. Yet they're almost an urban legend to most players.

Ofcourse this is just my opinion and again I dont want this to come across as me bashing on the admins; Graal and Era especially is a game im super passionate about and it has a very special place in my memory and I truly belive that more admin interaction (no matter how small or unimportant) would be extremely beneficial to the longevity of Era.

If you bothered reading this, thanks a bunch, let me know what you think.

-Creamoe