Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Wheres the passion gone?

  1. #11
    Sheikh bin sheikh Sottocapo imaginary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Golden desert with no camels roaming around
    Posts
    11,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    Long story short: nowhere.
    We have a lot of huge updates on the way. But as huge updates go, they take a lot of time to implement and test prior to release. Hence, it'll take us a bit of time to release them.
    I can't really discuss what others are working on, but on my side I'm working on very large content updates for Plasma Corp, which includes a very large update to the Survival game-mode, a new game mode or two, and large updates to the Plasma Corp events house. Additionally, we're working on a pretty neat Halloween shop, which you should see within the next couple weeks.

    Keep in mind: What I've mentioned is just some of the stuff I'm working on at the surface level, there's a lot more being developed, however that's something which you'll have to wait for further information on.
    Dw I’ll help u w coding ok then we can finish the projects quicker

  2. #12
    Street Boss Lieutenant LYK08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    Long story short: nowhere.
    We have a lot of huge updates on the way. But as huge updates go, they take a lot of time to implement and test prior to release. Hence, it'll take us a bit of time to release them.
    I can't really discuss what others are working on, but on my side I'm working on very large content updates for Plasma Corp, which includes a very large update to the Survival game-mode, a new game mode or two, and large updates to the Plasma Corp events house. Additionally, we're working on a pretty neat Halloween shop, which you should see within the next couple weeks.

    Keep in mind: What I've mentioned is just some of the stuff I'm working on at the surface level, there's a lot more being developed, however that's something which you'll have to wait for further information on.
    Can we close down plasma corp and build a sandpit in its way for people to dig shells?

    Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

  3. #13
    Sheikh bin sheikh Sottocapo imaginary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Golden desert with no camels roaming around
    Posts
    11,865
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Can we close down plasma corp and build a sandpit in its way for people to dig shells?

    Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    **** yea definitely
    That’s such a big project that would revive era

  4. #14
    Bedouin AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,823
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Dw I’ll help u w coding ok then we can finish the projects quicker
    What a champ!
    Click here to view my Trading Idea quest.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Dw I’ll help u w coding ok then we can finish the projects quicker
    *breaks plasma corp*
    Discord Me:
    Minho#0029

  6. #16
    I don't think that would be a good idea. Many people would probably apply for the role of an admin just to get the monthly gralats instead of actually trying to help the game and the people.
    Replying to LYK08...

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Can we close down plasma corp and build a sandpit in its way for people to dig shells?

    Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    **** yea definitely
    That’s such a big project that would revive era
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    *breaks plasma corp*
    im dead

  8. #18
    Veteran Fargan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Canadá
    Posts
    110
    I would do it for free

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    I don't think that would be a good idea. Many people would probably apply for the role of an admin just to get the monthly gralats instead of actually trying to help the game and the people.
    Replying to LYK08...
    I would do it for free

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •