Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wheres the passion gone?

Question Wheres the passion gone?

I want to premise this by saying I REALLY dont want this to come across as just straight bashing the admins because I know theres a whole lot of working being put into era.
    However, that being said, the graal games have always been so special because of admin interaction; which compared to say 3-4 years ago is NON-EXISTENT these days.
    We rarely see admin hosted events like the big UFO or the crab claw event or MANY MANY others that I cant list off cus im old and dont remeber everything.

Im aware that this all takes an incredible amount of work and time for these more than likely unpaid admins, but even a simple "hey come find me for my doll!" would be amazing. just LITTLE things that brought the community together simply dont happen anymore.
    Perhaps creating some sort of "entertainment" admin who doesnt actually have any meaningful powers could be assigned to just spend time creating fun ingame events and interacting with players.
    Hell, you dont even need to call them an admin just give them a "Jesters" gang tag or something.
    I personally think we need more admin interaction. The work thats being done right now is really really awesome, theres more to do in era right now than ever before and yet the game almost feels silent.. and it sad because I know the admins are there and they're putting in work. Yet they're almost an urban legend to most players.

Ofcourse this is just my opinion and again I dont want this to come across as me bashing on the admins; Graal and Era especially is a game im super passionate about and it has a very special place in my memory and I truly belive that more admin interaction (no matter how small or unimportant) would be extremely beneficial to the longevity of Era.

If you bothered reading this, thanks a bunch, let me know what you think.

-Creamoe

Unhappy

if that category of jester administrator existed I would run around the map seeing people and talking or telling jokes giving away basic things.

Certainly the administrators only enter the game to perform a check that everything goes well in order to be active to work. I have long since stopped seeing administrators out there.

Pd: And the acorn event?

Quote Originally Posted by Fargan View Post
    if that category of jester administrator existed I would run around the map seeing people and talking or telling jokes giving away basic things.

Certainly the administrators only enter the game to perform a check that everything goes well in order to be active to work. I have long since stopped seeing administrators out there.

Pd: And the acorn event?
    I think it'd be cool seeing a crew running around doing that. Honestly it doesn't have to be anything big. Just SOME sort of positive interaction for players.

Honestly ill do it for free if y'all need volunteers, gimmie a trial run or something.

I think even just one person going around giving out dolls or whatever, and interacting with the players would make a world of difference for the players and admins alike.

I couldn’t agree with this thread more. As a 6 year player of graal, this year has been amazing on updates, the one thing needed to be improved is stuff exactly like this. I hope this gets forwarded to higher staff

I'm pretty sure it wasn't this post that made this happened by anymeans but THIS is exactly what I was talking about! This happened just now and it made era feel so alive! People were all out interacting with eachother and having fun.

This was SUPER awesome.

More please!!! <3 <3

Do not participate must be announced in the forums

I was thinking if they could set up a Graalian central fund for players to donate and this money will go towards hiring more admins at a higher pay of at least 135,000 gralats a month.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I was thinking if they could set up a Graalian central fund for players to donate and this money will go towards hiring more admins at a higher pay of at least 135,000 gralats a month.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    This is a game, that's not how money works
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    This is a game, that's not how money works
    That's how Mafia works.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by elcrazyteeno View Post
    I want to premise this by saying I REALLY dont want this to come across as just straight bashing the admins because I know theres a whole lot of working being put into era.
    However, that being said, the graal games have always been so special because of admin interaction; which compared to say 3-4 years ago is NON-EXISTENT these days.
    We rarely see admin hosted events like the big UFO or the crab claw event or MANY MANY others that I cant list off cus im old and dont remeber everything.

Im aware that this all takes an incredible amount of work and time for these more than likely unpaid admins, but even a simple "hey come find me for my doll!" would be amazing. just LITTLE things that brought the community together simply dont happen anymore.
    Perhaps creating some sort of "entertainment" admin who doesnt actually have any meaningful powers could be assigned to just spend time creating fun ingame events and interacting with players.
    Hell, you dont even need to call them an admin just give them a "Jesters" gang tag or something.
    I personally think we need more admin interaction. The work thats being done right now is really really awesome, theres more to do in era right now than ever before and yet the game almost feels silent.. and it sad because I know the admins are there and they're putting in work. Yet they're almost an urban legend to most players.

Ofcourse this is just my opinion and again I dont want this to come across as me bashing on the admins; Graal and Era especially is a game im super passionate about and it has a very special place in my memory and I truly belive that more admin interaction (no matter how small or unimportant) would be extremely beneficial to the longevity of Era.

If you bothered reading this, thanks a bunch, let me know what you think.

-Creamoe
    Long story short: nowhere.
    We have a lot of huge updates on the way. But as huge updates go, they take a lot of time to implement and test prior to release. Hence, it'll take us a bit of time to release them.
    I can't really discuss what others are working on, but on my side I'm working on very large content updates for Plasma Corp, which includes a very large update to the Survival game-mode, a new game mode or two, and large updates to the Plasma Corp events house. Additionally, we're working on a pretty neat Halloween shop, which you should see within the next couple weeks.

Keep in mind: What I've mentioned is just some of the stuff I'm working on at the surface level, there's a lot more being developed, however that's something which you'll have to wait for further information on.