Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wheres the passion gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    Long story short: nowhere.
    We have a lot of huge updates on the way. But as huge updates go, they take a lot of time to implement and test prior to release. Hence, it'll take us a bit of time to release them.
    I can't really discuss what others are working on, but on my side I'm working on very large content updates for Plasma Corp, which includes a very large update to the Survival game-mode, a new game mode or two, and large updates to the Plasma Corp events house. Additionally, we're working on a pretty neat Halloween shop, which you should see within the next couple weeks.

Keep in mind: What I've mentioned is just some of the stuff I'm working on at the surface level, there's a lot more being developed, however that's something which you'll have to wait for further information on.
    Dw I’ll help u w coding ok then we can finish the projects quicker

Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    Long story short: nowhere.
    We have a lot of huge updates on the way. But as huge updates go, they take a lot of time to implement and test prior to release. Hence, it'll take us a bit of time to release them.
    I can't really discuss what others are working on, but on my side I'm working on very large content updates for Plasma Corp, which includes a very large update to the Survival game-mode, a new game mode or two, and large updates to the Plasma Corp events house. Additionally, we're working on a pretty neat Halloween shop, which you should see within the next couple weeks.

Keep in mind: What I've mentioned is just some of the stuff I'm working on at the surface level, there's a lot more being developed, however that's something which you'll have to wait for further information on.
    Can we close down plasma corp and build a sandpit in its way for people to dig shells?

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Can we close down plasma corp and build a sandpit in its way for people to dig shells?

**** yea definitely
    That’s such a big project that would revive era

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    What a champ!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

*breaks plasma corp*
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

I don't think that would be a good idea. Many people would probably apply for the role of an admin just to get the monthly gralats instead of actually trying to help the game and the people.
    Replying to LYK08...

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post

**** yea definitely
    That’s such a big project that would revive era
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    *breaks plasma corp*
    im dead

I would do it for free

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    I don't think that would be a good idea. Many people would probably apply for the role of an admin just to get the monthly gralats instead of actually trying to help the game and the people.
    Replying to LYK08...
    I would do it for free

Couldn't agree more duuuude I was thinking of making a thread like this and I saw your thread. This should be done I'm playing since 2014 and I remember when Admins used to do fun things to only entertain people. I'm not saying the new Admins are bad, they're doing an awesome job but they should hire some people just to interact. I've also heard that there used to be a fun admin team type thing.

Newcomer
    I love helping people and I would do it for free on my part.