Thread: Summing up the flash thing for era.

Exclamation Summing up the flash thing for era.

So for player's saying that graal era will be discontinued in 2020, please do ignore them, for that isn't the fact's as well as it's not their decision to make, a word from Adobe: "Adobe today announced that Flash, the once-ubiquitous plugin that allowed you to play your first Justin Bieber video on YouTube and Dolphin Olympics 2 on Kongregate, will be phased out by the end of 2020. At that point, Adobe will stop updating and distributing Flash. Until then, Adobe will still partner with the likes of Apple, Mozilla, Microsoft and Google to offer security updates for Flash in their browsers and support new versions of them, but beyond that, Adobe will not offer any new Flash features."

Source - https://techcrunch.com/2017/07/25/ge...flash-in-2020/
    So yes, unless the divine one decides to kill era, then we wont be seeing this game discontinuing in 2020 anytime soon, this game makes more money that any mobile game I've seen so far, but this doesn't mean it wont be die off for pc player's, we wont know what decision Unix is going to make, he's a fast paced moving guy, who's always moving at the pace with the web, we might see the game go all mobile set, or we might see the game be ran on the two new engines, WebGL (Unity maybe?) or HTML5, it's all due time. But not to mention flash is free, and cheap, so Unix could see this as an opportunity as he has for year's, so I'm not to sure where we'll go. My favorite quote for this is "go wherever the wind takes me (or us)"

- Love, Satan
    Last edited by SatanGraal; 10-19-2019 at 10:26 AM. Reason: restating argument.
    Era Go Browsing since 2013