Thread: GraalOnline Era: Best Fishing Spot (+18 Language)

Exclamation GraalOnline Era: Best Fishing Spot (+18 Language)

18 + language Nothing against the sites link rule, Source: Content Rules; A) If any material you bring to the board (including, but not limited to: Text or referenced images (such as nudity-even if it is partial) in posts or signatures, attached files, text in profiles, links to sites) Also ignore the "speech impediment", I don't have one, it sounds like that, but my mouth is basically tied shut in the morning so it's hard to talk lmao, I sound fat, trust me I aint. <3 y'all

Here's the video I made for any new player's who want to learn the best spots for fishing, and PC Tip for accurate fishing.
    Sorry for my language, I'm waking up, and I'm trying to talk to the viewer like I would my friend's, without the excessive amount of cursing like used in the video, but cursing is natural for those who socialize and use it in their natural vocabulary , I'm not a barn head, anyway's also excuse my hard brooklyn accent, passed down from generations and so on, and I'm just waking up, too early.
    Last edited by SatanGraal; 10-19-2019 at 11:34 AM. Reason: restating thesis (lmao this isnt an essay)
    Era Go Browsing since 2013

Lmao 18+
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Lmao 18+
    Get out of this thread or ima report ur parents for letting you watch inappropriate vids for ur age

y u use voice changer

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Get out of this thread or ima report ur parents for letting you watch inappropriate vids for ur age
    Plz no :c
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".