Thread: Excessive jails

Angry Excessive jails

It all started when i called a admin a“she male” as a joke, then he logged on to his staff account to jail me for “insulting him” then after i did my jail time I confronted him about why he would have a female custom and get so offended when i call him that. And then he never replied so i started teasing him saying he doesn’t have a soul and other stuff to make him mad so i could feel avenged from the jail earlier and then i get temp banned for 333 hours for harassing staff. If he really felt harassed he couldve just blocked me LOL. Thats the solution every Player Relations tells the players and he couldnt do that. Very petty. dueces

i’m just going to assume you’re telling the truth and not leaving out details. the first jail for calling them a shemale, unnecessary jail. maybe you shouldn’t have done that, but you shouldn’t have been jailed for it unless you repeated it after being told to stop. some admins are snowflakes and they don’t know how to control their tiny temper, so warning just get skipped and they straight on jail people. the second jail however, that was valid. you were essentially harassing them which is not okay to do to anyone, admin or player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried making this post accurate as possible, and yes i agree the first jail was very unnecessary, and none of this wouldve started if he wouldve just blocked me from the beginning. He didnt say a word to me once. He never said stop dude, i dont like being called that, or anything in that manner, so i just kept teasing and messing around with him and didnt think it was very serious in my opinion, but for him if it was that personal he coudlve just said ill give you a warning blah blah blah, words are just words. If he truly felt hurt he couldve just blocked me. Theres a block button for a reason, and he’s not even using it.

do not offend administrators

333 hours for that? Pretty ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Fargan View Post
    do not offend administrators
    Corruption.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Welcome to era. And people wonder why the game is dying

a member is not there to support an infant's antics

Quote Originally Posted by Fargan View Post
    a member is not there to support an infant's antics
    that’s a strange way to say “i would’ve done the same thing because i didn’t like his joke”

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    agreed. i’m pretty sure that’s similar to the jail time for a third racism jail lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk