Thread: New PC era issues i've noticed.

Newcomer

New PC era issues i've noticed.

before i get into this, i'd really love to thank the development team for updating era pc, this is huge to me and probably the other pc players.

so i've noticed a couple issues regarding the new update and it's somewhat a pain to deal with.

when you click with a gun there's about a 0.1-0.15 second delay(not including the freeze) clicking your mouse when firing before the gun effect. it feels a lot weirder trying to play when movements aren't exactly timed with each other.

i've also noticed when someone breaks a barrel, or throws a petrol bomb. or if theres literally any fire around it plays an extremely loud sound that destroys eardrums as if someone grabbed a fire sound, threw it in audacity and put it at max +db.

so far, everything works perfect besides those. but if possible it'd be nice if the development team could fix those issues. client works really nice though, great to actually be able to hear gun sounds and not lag what so ever.

if you think that’s loud, go on facebook and play graal ol’west. enjoy the very loud horse and music! i didn’t realize there was an update for PC though, definitely going to check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Yeahhh, I normally play on Facebook Gameroom, and now it doesn't run, giving me a lame memory allocation error. It works fine in the normal browser, but I'm not particularly happy about not being able to use Gameroom for the time being :V

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Yeahhh, I normally play on Facebook Gameroom, and now it doesn't run, giving me a lame memory allocation error. It works fine in the normal browser, but I'm not particularly happy about not being able to use Gameroom for the time being :V
    Many players are experiencing those problems too with Facebook and normal browser :/

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Many players are experiencing those problems too with Facebook and normal browser :/
    It's a pretty big update to completely replace flash, so I pretty much expected these sorts of issues with the release of a new platform. But on the flip side, WebGL runs better than Flash, so hopefully once Toonslab irons out all the issues, playing will be significantly better than it was.

Not entirely sure when how long fixing everything will take though :[

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Newcomer
    honestly if the click delay was fixed, theres most of the issue, it makes pvp combat twice as hard fixed right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    It's a pretty big update to completely replace flash, so I pretty much expected these sorts of issues with the release of a new platform. But on the flip side, WebGL runs better than Flash, so hopefully once Toonslab irons out all the issues, playing will be significantly better than it was.

Not entirely sure when how long fixing everything will take though :[
    Wow man, gonna miss crypt, halloween and slow down goals oof

Opening profiles is broken aswell.
    Sometimes clicking on players won't open their profiles, or when opening your own or someone else's profile, it'd lock you in that hud.

I suggest they make a separate program for iOs Graal servers sort of like the GraalOnline Worlds that was released or adding it to Playerworld's server list.