Thread: I got my gang name scammed, would admins please help

I got my gang name scammed, would admins please help

Hello,
    I a had made a gang named “The Losers Club” and today I was asked by a person if they could have the gang name. I said okay, if they agreed to let me be in the gang. I disbanded the gang for them, and they took my name and blocked me. I have screenshots for evidence. I don’t care about the gang name that much, it just kinda ticks me off that they would be able to get away with this. I know it was kinda my fault but still, who scams somebody for that. If an admin could help I would really appreciate it
    Thanks

i hate to say it, but i doubt you’re gonna get any luck. that was purely your fault (no hate intended), and scamming is legal to a degree. last time i checked admins don’t even get involved in trade scams, much less a gang name scam. if your gang was Obsidian or NBK something big like that, you’d have more leeway. but id say prepare for the worst. sorry mate. i do hope you can get help though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But then again why would she get away with that it just doesn’t make sense, trading with items makes sense but this doesn’t if you know what I’m tryna say. Thanks though

Yeah I'm sorry but this can't be helped since you gave full consent. I'll close the thread to avoid further discussion.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029