Thread: What does you are not currently allowed to trade items mean?

What does you are not currently allowed to trade items mean?

I saw this girl Mel at the trade tables talking about not being able to trade currently because her friend named Chris Zephlyn gave her some items but he was an admin. What does it mean to not currently be allowed to trade items? Admins do events sometimes for stuff so is it possible that you can get banned from trading for winning a prize? What is the policy in trade tables for not being able to trade currently? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Professional Crypt noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow View Post
    I saw this girl Mel at the trade tables talking about not being able to trade currently because her friend named Chris Zephlyn gave her some items but he was an admin. What does it mean to not currently be allowed to trade items? Admins do events sometimes for stuff so is it possible that you can get banned from trading for winning a prize? What is the policy in trade tables for not being able to trade currently? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
    It's called being trade banned. usually a trade ban occurs when someone is caught doing USD excessively, spawning items, etc.. while one is trade banned admins investigate their account and remove items spawned/illegally given to them. Items that players win are given to them directly through the remote control (for example, the XXI and Jeff hats are given through this) and anything traded from an admin account is considered a spawned item and illegal. I'm not an expert on the matter but I know of several people who were trade banned, and those are the main reasons, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc Velo View Post
    It's called being trade banned. usually a trade ban occurs when someone is caught doing USD excessively, spawning items, etc.. while one is trade banned admins investigate their account and remove items spawned/illegally given to them. Items that players win are given to them directly through the remote control (for example, the XXI and Jeff hats are given through this) and anything traded from an admin account is considered a spawned item and illegal. I'm not an expert on the matter but I know of several people who were trade banned, and those are the main reasons, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Why would a player be trade banned if the staff member spawns an item?? This makes no sense. So they punish the players and not the staff? I heard today that a bunch of corrupt staff spawned items to random players they don’t like so that they would be FORCED to quit and that some staff planned to leave era anyway so they wanted graal to die out. Also, Mel said the items the admin Chris gave her were removed. However, several others still have their item(s) that were “donated”. Again, why do players get punished for staff members doing illegal things? Makes no sense.

Professional Crypt noob
    Why would a player be trade banned if the staff member spawns an item?? This makes no sense. So they punish the players and not the staff? I heard today that a bunch of corrupt staff spawned items to random players they don’t like so that they would be FORCED to quit and that some staff planned to leave era anyway so they wanted graal to die out. Also, Mel said the items the admin Chris gave her were removed. However, several others still have their item(s) that were “donated”. Again, why do players get punished for staff members doing illegal things? Makes no sense.
    Usually because staff members are conspiring with the players in some way, if not then removal of the items is still justified because they are spawned. once items that were spawned are removed from the account they are usually unbanned from trades. Staff members should be punished and usually are though, I remember something happened with other Zephlyns a few months ago and they were fired. The way you put it made it sound like Mel directly accepted the items, which you shouldn't do. If an admin were to give you items you should be aware of what the consequences might be.

who said the staff member didn't get punished

Leveler
    Nice alt JR
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Nice alt JR
    I’m not EagleEyes my name on graal is Shilo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merc Velo View Post
    Usually because staff members are conspiring with the players in some way, if not then removal of the items is still justified because they are spawned. once items that were spawned are removed from the account they are usually unbanned from trades. Staff members should be punished and usually are though, I remember something happened with other Zephlyns a few months ago and they were fired. The way you put it made it sound like Mel directly accepted the items, which you shouldn't do. If an admin were to give you items you should be aware of what the consequences might be.
    A lot of the goonsquad members are still trade banned and have their spawned items. Mel said the admin was offering her the item as a donation and she didn’t know it was wrong. I mean, how could she have known it was spawned?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WtaButle View Post
    who said the staff member didn't get punished
    I know numerous staff thar spawned items and still currently hold a high position on graal online.

I’m not EagleEyes my name on graal is Shilo

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of the goonsquad members are still trade banned and have their spawned items. Mel said the admin was offering her the item as a donation and she didn’t know it was wrong. I mean, how could she have known it was spawned?

- - - Updated - - -

I know numerous staff thar spawned items and still currently hold a high position on graal online.
    Who

It’s bad after the money I’ve spent,I might aswell just kill myself thousands of hours wasted that I can’t even use again cuz all the bloody items and shovels and vips I bought with iTunes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m so fed up with your harassment on me, my gang and friends. This is the 3rd time you’re on forums with nonsense. If you’re going to be lying on forums again at least have the marbles to claim your lies as your own name Josh R/Pibb. You’re not shilo, shilo is a normal innocent trader who gets framed by toxic traders like you. What spawned items are you claiming we have “still”, it was only a few of us who received trade bans but you wanna name drop my whole gang for toxic purposes. The whole situation is like money laundering in real life, they took fake stuff and cycled everything so deep with trade logs they don’t know who to believe. Hence why everyone who touched something from zephlyn members got trade banned. No one ever gave me a real response to the bans but through self realization it honestly was the best solution and I respect them for it. Yes we where all extremely upset about the trade bans but we are all literally all over it. It’s been over half a year now already since the situation and you’re the only one still bringing it up. We’ve been at peace and you’re literally driving yourself crazy because of your OWN bans; I’m worried for you at this point. But listen I can definitely relate to you I cried and emailed support literally for a month hahaha. I’m not ashamed to admit it. I still have my giant copy pasted ticket in my notes. You on the other hand are not involved with this situation at all. You where trade banned for completely different reasons you even told me. You forget I’m the dude who told you to email support and keep calm when you got unlinked. I was shook and JEALOUS you actually got help. I regret giving you any advice at all now. You’re using this situation as leverage/attention. You don’t care about anyone but yourself bro. Quit the act saying it’s justice for someone else like Mel. If Mel was really bothered she’d be the one up here NOT YOU. As for you Kyle I personally think you’re innocent as well but the whole situation is too washed down at this point and we are not to decide who’s innocent or guilty. Don’t let people like Josh ruin your peace. You’re all still playing Era perfectly fine. I’ll see what I can do later on down the road to help you jumpstart back into trading on another account. Josh on the other hand you constantly REACH for attention for personal gain. Keep slandering me, my gang, and friends all you want. The truth will reveal itself. I’ve quit scamming for almost 3 years now, i expose fools and liars like you for fun now in hopes y’all give up scamming and lying as well. Your mentality is in my prayers brother.