Thread: Melee damage PK arena.

Melee damage PK arena.

Come on... at least here. At the very least here. I can understand why it cant be applied everywhere else but its really not fair that this lagfest continues to happen. More than just having to fight off EVERYONE and i DO mean absolutely everyone using BAR you also have people who either voluntarily VPN or just cant help but have a 300ms connection. I dont see a reason why not to add this. There literally isnt one. It supposed to be a competitive environment but how can there be real competition under these conditions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Melee damage PK arena.

i’m assuming this is related to your other thread? i read it and quite enjoyed it. i saw how someone said doing that to the entire game would require a total rescript of every gun. but you only wanted it for specific places. but honestly i like the idea of it being like that for everywhere. i’m sure it would take a lot of work and time, but ultimately wouldn’t it be worth it? at the moment if you have bad internet/live far from the servers you have a big advantage. and people can easily replicate this with a vpn. here’s what i’d suggest, add it into small places like spar and pk arena as you suggested. let it be like that for a week. if it seems to be a good system, take the time and implement it into the entire game. why should half of the players have to suffer and be at a big disadvantage? they need to look at the big picture. if they expect the game to survive, changes like this would really help. (also please remove chem from shop before it becomes the next bar)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk