Thread: Pc lagging since update

Pc lagging since update

Well graal era pc has been laggy after they added some guns sounds, fixed weird effects, and added the 'graal olwest' on top. and also removed some pretty useful stuff like the right click for profile , the friend list bar below and equipping items with a gaming mouse became really slow now since its kinda laggy. even typing in game is almost hard now

And iv been playing with the same pc ever since and this has never happen before, I also did a hard reload n cleared chache but nothing seems to be helping with the lag.

And iv also discussed this issue on this group on FB and some people said they can't even open the game now.I hope you guys can fix this problem soon or maybe add an option to let us play the older one maybe.

Or can anyone suggest what i can do pls???

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Since Flash (the platform Graal has been running to play iOS servers on PC) is going out of commission soon, Graal came out with a new WebGL client (which is radically different from the Flash platform) to play Era on, which is what the new update was.

It's still in its early phases, with quite a few bugs and issues, but hopefully those will be ironed out fairly soon.

Unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot you can do about it until all those issues are fixed.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Since Flash (the platform Graal has been running to play iOS servers on PC) is going out of commission soon, Graal came out with a new WebGL client (which is radically different from the Flash platform) to play Era on, which is what the new update was.

It's still in its early phases, with quite a few bugs and issues, but hopefully those will be ironed out fairly soon.

Unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot you can do about it until all those issues are fixed.
    Ohh guess ill just wait then... now that i kinda know whats going on ig i can kinda calm down now.
    ty !