Thread: Banned for no reason

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Banned for no reason

Got banned for saying I was going to DDOS Jeff for rigging crypt for nob3s. Funny thing is, I don't even know how to DDOS, and I got banned over some screenshots that were found in PayBack discord server due to the fact that someone invited the whole Nob3s roster in the PayBack server. Either way I was falsely banned and it doesn't even state a reason that I was banned. I didn't message Jeff, harass him or anything of that nature. Now if I actually did DDOS Jeff then yes I should've got banned, but I didn't. So this is just corruption at its finest. I was also banned on my alt account because I was going to check on my main to see if there was a reason stated why I was banned, but that also resulted in my Alt account getting banned. I guess I was evading a ban that I didn't even do anything to receive the ban. But if you could unban both of my accounts Graa11108239 and Graa15287973 that would be great, considering that I didn't even do anything besides joke inside of a Discord server.
    Last edited by iZap; 11-06-2019 at 10:43 AM.