Thread: Buying in Bulk

Arrow Buying in Bulk

Since I've been a healer in top 3 crypt gangs before, and have grinded up to the 500k Plasma Dart hat, I needed to buy a LARGE amount of pumpkins/darts. However, in order to buy these, I have to individually press the plus button each time just to raise the number of darts/pumpkins I buy. It's a chore to do these events (plasma/crypt) but just buying the damn items themselves in itself is work. Of course, these items come in sets of 10, so it's not like I pressed the (+) button five hundred thousand times, BUT I STILL HAVE PRESSED IT A LARGE AMOUNT OF TIMES (FIFTY THOUSAND TIMES) *if my math isn't wrong there - (500k÷10)*. To get 500,000 total darts I've had to repeatedly press that same button for what seemed like ages on end. Same with pumpkins too, though in a smaller quantity compared to the 500k darts.

There has to be a way to just press the number of darts/pumpkins buying and just input the total amount that we want right???????????????????????????????
    Or maybe I'm just missing out the fact that there already is an easier mechanic implemented into the game and I'm just not aware of it?
    Last edited by Brad Oligarch; 10-24-2019 at 08:18 PM.

I would honestly just use an autoclicker to buy bulk darts.

noob
    i didnt see this thread when i posted yesterday, but this is my problem also, im pretty sure theres hundreds of other people who do also