Thread: A player macroing in the mine

A player macroing in the mine

I just log on and saw this player doing the same things over and over again without battery

That is not illegal or maybe if but the important thing is not to abuse and try not to catch one

Oof goodjob catching her but you’re kinda a snitch idk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargan View Post
    That is not illegal or maybe if but the important thing is not to abuse and try not to catch one
    If it's not illegal then everyone would've done it.

I mean, I don't blame them for using macros. Who wants to do the same action repetitively in one spot and only move due to the "mines collapsing" (implemented to prevent macros to be used)? I remember Era PC had mines where you can use the TNT and gather a lot of rocks. These sort of jobs need an upgrade. Especially when it's the same after... 6 years? Yeah, I'd do that, too.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Fargan View Post
    Idk but im pretty sure theres an npc saying 'macros are illegal!' i dont go to mines much but i remember there is one

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I mean, I don't blame them for using macros. Who wants to do the same action repetitively in one spot and only move due to the "mines collapsing" (implemented to prevent macros to be used)? I remember Era PC had mines where you can use the TNT and gather a lot of rocks. These sort of jobs need an upgrade. Especially when it's the same after... 6 years? Yeah, I'd do that, too.
    Mining is, after all, the best job on the game. What more motivation than that do you need for doing it? Im not justifying macro-ing but i think you are, no pun intended, undermining the job itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Whenever you see players macroing in game just report them immediately and online PRs will immediately respond.

Thread Closed
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029