Thread: Fishing needs a tremendous buff!

Fishing needs a tremendous buff!

Fishing really needs a buff! I’m level 47 and 70% that I catch is Tires and BrokenBottles! If I wanted trash I would’ve been in the streets with a trashpick!
    Nerf the trash from fishing, lower the chances of getting trash at high levels. Also decrease the time of how long it takes to catch fish. Make fishing faster like mining, every level it gets faster.

Update should include:
    -Net (Unlock at level 70)
    -Sharks
    -Whales
    -Nerf trash
    -Decrease fishing time
    -Octopus
    -BUFF FISHING

There are different types of fishing poles, correct?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

No, only bobbers but they’re just cosmetics.

Lol I am Lvl 70 and trust me the only difference between lvl 25 and 70 is the amount of time your fishing rod lasts
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    Lol I am Lvl 70 and trust me the only difference between lvl 25 and 70 is the amount of time your fishing rod lasts
    Is that a good or bad thing? Could you please explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    No, only bobbers but they’re just cosmetics.
    Well that's just exhausting.
    I'd thinking adding in new rods would be a little better. Each rod with its own stats, you know? As for the new fishes you listed and there could be, they're only able to be caught with a specific rod.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

That sounds like a great idea! I hope they update fishing ??. They always update plasma so why wouldn’t they be able to update fishing???

They should also add a feature that lets you cook the fish and then we could eat it to heal.

- - - Updated - - -

“Lol I am Lvl 70 and trust me the only difference between lvl 25 and 70 is the amount of time your fishing rod lasts.”

It’s a bad thing because it shows that the rods stop increasing health when reaching level 25. The rod should keep getting stronger after 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    That sounds like a great idea! I hope they update fishing ??. They always update plasma so why wouldn’t they be able to update fishing???
    Plasma is its own separate project with its own people dedicated to it. Whereas jobs are part of the overall game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-