Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do I contact Devs directly

How do I contact Devs directly

Is there a way I can contact Devs or whoever is in charge of bans directly since I’m not allowed to talk about bans on forums? Support.toonslab doesn’t seem to work out and I don’t even get a reply. I’d like to know if there’s a better way to contact higher-ups directly regarding an issue.

Hoyt

How do I contact Devs directly

considering you got banned for attempting to ddos admin i think it’s unlikely you’ll be unbanned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TheRealSven; 11-09-2019 at 04:55 AM.

Either you send in a ticket, try to reach them in-game, or you do both and wait patiently for months.
    Good luck.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

See now the problem is that I didn’t even attempt to DDOS. You can ask Jeff for proof of me even trying to do such a thing.

I log into my era-go account that i haven't touched in over a year just to give you an L
    not Gang Admin anymore

Yes there’s that screenshot from when you guys raided PayBacks PRIVATE discord server. But just so you know, I do not know how to Ddos, and I don’t understand how you justify a ban over a screenshot considering I never sent Jeff or any other admin anything harmful and they do not have any evidence regarding my ban. I believe it was unfair and you cannot prove me otherwise. The difference between what I said and what I did are two completely different things. Let’s say I actually know how to hack. For starters, if I did then I wouldn’t be complaining this much about a ban because I would’ve obviously done something about it myself. BUT, I refrain from learning how to do such things. I just want you guys to justify how I get banned over a screenshot and all of you Devs/players think that’s fair considering the fact that I don’t know how to do any such thing. Yes it was said out of the heat of the moment because PayBack didn’t get first place, but that is the only reason I said such thing, I never went through with any of that and you can even ask a jeff for proof, not that anything would change but I just want the reason behind my ban justified other than getting banned over a screenshot from a 3rd party app without me even doing anything besides saying a few words.

- - - Updated - - -

Now before an admin closes this thread, I just wanna ask for another chance considering how much money, time and effort I’ve put into that account. Also consider that I didn’t actually harm anyone directly and it wasn’t meant to be taken this much out of context. I’ve also sent Jeff several apologies, but also remember the fact that I didn’t send him any link, nor did I direct any of my hate towards him. I just gave him an apology for the wasted time they put into investigating regarding my ban. And all you Nob3s members can hate me, but I don’t have any particular hate towards you guys. Anyways, hopefully Hoyt, Jeff or whoever reads this might reconsider, and I’d greatly appreciate it if someone does take action.

i understand where you’re coming from. but it does make you look guilty. however i can’t say whether you are or aren’t guilty. i will say in your defense, a screenshot from discord of you saying you want to ddos him isn’t really proof in my opinion. i could easily say i’m gonna take down the servers right now, but that doesn’t mean i’m actually going to take action. i don’t even play graal anymore so i know almost nothing of this situation, i was just sent that screenshot and told you and one other guy attempted to ddos jeff. so i can’t speak too much on this situation since i don’t know the facts. here’s my advice, take this opportunity to leave graal. the staff on graal is kind of bad. you have a few good ones, but most are iffy. like on olwest i had my gfx stolen and published to the game and when i showed the manager real proof, he just ignored me. it’s things like that makes this game horrible. a game with staff that doesn’t listen to players isn’t a well structured game. if you’re innocent, i wish you the best of luck with getting unbanned. if you’re guilty, you have my thanks because jeff is a sorry admin. i don’t have respect for him whatsoever

See now most of what you said is true, BUT when you said “you and one other person attempted to ddos Jeff”, that’s actually wrong because I never even attempted to do anything, and that’s my whole problem with this whole banning situation. Because I never actually Attempted to do anything to harm ANYONE. But thanks for the support, it’s glad to know I have a few people who think this is wrong.