Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Graphic Headquarters November Competition!

Goodluck for those who submitted!

Just wanna give you all a reminder that if you submit anything with stolen graphics all of your other hats will also be disapproved. Please make sure to make everything 100% from scratch! If we find you took graphics from the internet/other players you could face a permanent ban from future contests.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Just wanna give you all a reminder that if you submit anything with stolen graphics all of your other hats will also be disapproved. Please make sure to make everything 100% from scratch! If we find you took graphics from the internet/other players you could face a permanent ban from future contests.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is there a participation reward or do you only get a reward if you win

- - - Updated - - -

also how many submissions will be picked

Aw. :/
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepero View Post
    Is there a participation reward or do you only get a reward if you win

- - - Updated - - -

also how many submissions will be picked
    You only get the reward when your hat gets picked.

Every submissions that are qualified will be picked, so there's no limits on how much we will be picking.

Goodluck to everybody that submitted! 2 more days!

Goodluckk to people i just submitted 3 hats i need 1 moreee aaaahh! iCutie!(and i oof)

When will there be item submissions like items that people make so they can put ingame for auctions or presents and stuff?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx_Graal View Post
    When will there be item submissions like items that people make so they can put ingame for auctions or presents and stuff?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Auction items can only be made by people in the GFX Team. We do sometimes have contests for items, we always have one for Christmas shop.

Auction items can only be made by people in the GFX Team. We do sometimes have contests for items, we always have one for Christmas shop.
    But the thing is the Christmas shop isn't like I thing you spend gralats on and the item I made is an umbrella isn't that too exclusive to be in there like can't the umbrella go towards something else where's it's hard to get?

Sent from my iPhone 11