Thread: Halloween Quest?!??

Halloween Quest?!??

Where's the halloween quest this year? Like duuude every year there's a quest that comes on halloween why is there not one this year?

Not completely sure but IMO the 8,000 trick or treat gun was enough to compensate for a quest plus the new reward system for crypt this year was way more team friendly giving gangs secured rewards per run with the gun skins and toys when reaching specific rounds. Comparing it to the spider mount from last year (?) this was better.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

I wanted the acorns v ':

Yeah, change is good but there's alot of difference in rewards and quest. For the 8k knocks gun oathing feathers you would have to grind alot. Same as the crypt rewards cause its hard to find a gang that actually has some skilled players and a plan to go for a reward (except the ak47 skin, like who would want a ak skin). All the good rewards like the carriage, ragnarok axe and the hat were hard to get and required grinding cause unlike a quest, you can't do it by yourself you have to find a gang that actually knows what they're doing first. Even I tried many times to get the hat which is at wave 211 I didn't manage to get it even after a run of 3 hours. Quest consists of riddles, mazes and challenges not grinding. So comparing quest to crypt rewards isn't fair