Thread: Admin Quality Penalty

Admin Quality Penalty

I would like to introduce a new measure to improve the admin quality in game.

This is called the Admin Quality Penalty. (AQP) For example, if a PR has been determined to be slacking (inactive or not doing a good job etc), his superiors could impose an AQP of 5000 gralats. This AQP will have to be paid by the admin through their player account and would be equivalent to a pay deduction.

For higher ups and superiors, because there is no other higher up to keep them in check, such as the manager and PRAs, the players will.

There should be kiosks in start park for players to do a approval rating vote on a weekly basis on the different higher ups and once the approval rating for a high staff falls below 45% (meaning, 55% of the people voted the against the admin), the high staff will face an AQP for 15000 gralats.

AQPs can be stacked for all admins, so if a PRA gets slapped with 20 AQPs in one month, the admin would have to pay 20 x 15000 = 300,000 gralats. If the admin does not have enough on his or her player account, he or she would have to be jailed for 1h for every 1000 gralats owed.

So lets say a PR owes 50,000 gralats after being slapped with AQPs. The admin would have to serve a 50h jail term on his or her player account.

This system acts as a check anf balance to sustain the quality of the admins and to also use economic forces to boost performances.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Admin Quality Penalty

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    AQPs can be stacked for all admins, so if a PRA gets slapped with 20 AQPs in one month, the admin would have to pay 20 x 15000 = 300,000 gralats. If the admin does not have enough on his or her player account, he or she would have to be jailed for 1h for every 1000 gralats owed.

So lets say a PR owes 50,000 gralats after being slapped with AQPs. The admin would have to serve a 50h jail term on his or her player account.

I don’t quite understand this part, every thing else is fine but why should there main account be jailed and what would be the reasoning under the jail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Madio View Post
    I don’t quite understand this part, every thing else is fine but why should there main account be jailed and what would be the reasoning under the jail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The account should be jailed to replace the debt owed. The reason would be: Not enough gralats to not be jailed.

A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Player Relations have systems to ensure that all staff members have balanced and monitored works this would be completely unnecessary and unrealistic.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    If the admin does not have enough on his or her player account, he or she would have to be jailed for 1h for every 1000 gralats owed.

You are funny. This is plain ridiculous.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    And I quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    No.

I saw. I conquered. I came.