Thread: Identification Issues

Identification Issues

Seems like Graalians gets no attention or help at all thought I post here and see. So I've been having an issue identifying for the past 3-4 months. Keeps telling me that the email has been sent but nothing is showing up. Yes I've check my spam. Hell I even waited a week to try and identify again. Already submitted a ticket having several chat with admins but that was no help either. I tried calling outlook to see if the problem was on their end, turns out it isn't. I heard from old threads (2016) that when it happens snk used to changed the email linked to the account. I can't even contact toonslab because I don't get any verification mail.
    Please watch this: https://youtu.be/ZtEidhACaV4
    Last edited by Spirit lolz; 12-12-2019 at 04:14 PM.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    If you aren't getting anything to your email, try making a new one with a different provider ie gmail, and then identifying with that.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

I did and it works

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit lolz View Post
    I did and it works
    Which part works?

Well, when I type a gmail account I do receive it on my gmail mailbox but it doesn't work with my outlook mailbox.
    I do receive emails from [email protected] when I use that website https://www.graalonline.com/playerworlds/ . It means the issue comes from my acc and not from outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit lolz View Post
    Well, when I type a gmail account I do receive it on my gmail mailbox but it doesn't work with my outlook mailbox.
    If you're getting emails to your gmail account, why not use it to identify then?

Because my gmail account isn't linked to the acc. I mean both are not the same email adress. My outlook adress and outlook adress are both linked to different accounts.

I did contact toonslab many times but no answer.

Closed Thread. (Answered in the other thread)
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029