Thread: Non human customs?

Unhappy Non human customs?

So i noticed the rules for uploading customs has changed and im not very happy with it, why are we not allowed to have non human custom heads now its just not a needed rule that restricts players from being creative... F

I do not see what the problem is

Pretty sure non-human customs refer to ghouls, mutated monsters and other non-human uploads. Animal uploads are pretty commonly found in-game so I think animals are excempted from that
    Last edited by Minho; 11-24-2019 at 01:12 AM.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Copied from the upload rules:

"- We only allow human and mammal costumes (no fishes, birds, anything that isn't a mammal). No fictitious beings and no creatures that do not exist today. No extraterrestrial-looking creatures. No mythical creatures (dragons, etc).

- Animal (mammal) costumes are only allowed as long as they fit in the template. However, the images cannot be a real picture of an animal.

- We do allow zombie costumes due to how often they have been used (by staff aswell) in the past. Zombie heads are not allowed to show any part of the brain or excessive amounts of blood. They also must still have human facials (eyes, mouth, etc)."

We still allow animal customs if they‘re mammals. Zombie heads are also allowed. The rules haven‘t really changed in the last 1-2 years.
    Hai C:

Its like everyone is a cat and human and thats kind of boring i miss seeimg robots strange creatures and aliens its not too much of a big deal but it bothers me

Quote Originally Posted by Tristin1 View Post
    Its like everyone is a cat and human and thats kind of boring i miss seeimg robots strange creatures and aliens its not too much of a big deal but it bothers me
    Well most likely you have seen old event hats/heads which are sold no more, thats why people who actually had it dont appear so often on streets.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive