I noticed Era does not have a court system in game where players can seek civil, "legal" recourse against players who have broken Era rules for them.

As such I suggest we set up a court system run by an independent panel conprising of representatives from different sectors of the game. These may include

2 representatives each from
-basing community
-sparring community
-mining community
-trading community
-postman community
Etc etc

The independent committee will have absolute power over an Admin who shall be assigned to exercise powers as dictated by the committee. The panel shall not have any admin powers except the admin under them.

The committee can enforce fines, jail time, appeal for extension of jail time/reduction of jail time IN ADDITION to the punishements already meted out by the PRs.

For example, if I was verbally abused by a dude at Astros, that dude will be warned/jailed by the admin. However, I can file a writ to the independent panel to appeal for compensation/extension of jail time for that dude but I will have to pay a fee to seek such services. It will be taken as a "lawsuit" in game. Take for example, I pay 5000 gralats to appeal for compensation and the independent panel will decide the amount I will get.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk