Era is well known for its custom skins. Every player can make its own skin and that's amazing.

To tell my own story, Graal Era was the reason that I started doing pixelart. Making gang pictures made me start photoshop. Graal era was my seed for creativity. Without Era, I guess I wouldn't even have started virtual drawing in the first place. Robg and Kuroneko were my idols. A lot of people saw them as the best.

The numbers of people that are into GFX in Era these days are severly dropping. Robg doesn't log in anymore and rest in peace Kuroneko...

I think, one of the only things I've learnt being on Era is to be creative. To design, to try. to be the best.

Look back in the day when Robg was a semi-admin!! He got his own shop because he was good at it. Also Kuroneko got a big recognition stamp on her head.
Now, there is no player-GFXer that isn't cheered on as much as people did.

I think, to help people to grow creatively, Era could play a big big big role in their lifes by promoting creativity. Promoting creativity as in:

*making upload rules clear, templates better and easier to use.

*get rid of stupid upload rules that curb the creativity. (large weapons/melees, cars and players itself also covers other players, so don't rip on shields that they 'cover')
(all head animations are okay, unless they cause a flashy effect, people wanting to make an small animation on their hair is not allowed even tho it hurts no one?)

*lower the price of uploading a shield

*get a better understanding of who is a gfxer (make people able to add a 'player gfx' tag next to their name)

*make a competition house (where all the competitions are getting shown!) (it could be in the game, but i have never seen it)

*show off gfx artists in public: feel blessed that these creators put their soul into your game, and give them a place where they can shine. Making artists feel proud is the best boost you
could give them

greetz, MLG