Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: iEra Arte Submissions!

How long does it take after submission?
    U mention if we don’t receive an email back for awhile then it mean the items are not accept? Is it better to just tell them it was not accepted. So people can move on xD other than waiting and praying it will get accepted. Lol. I submitted mine for more than a month now. I assume i didnt meet the requirements or i did something wrong idk. Since theres no estimation how long we will wait to know. uwu

Quote Originally Posted by Aseia View Post
    How long does it take after submission?
    U mention if we don’t receive an email back for awhile then it mean the items are not accept? Is it better to just tell them it was not accepted. So people can move on xD other than waiting and praying it will get accepted. Lol. I submitted mine for more than a month now. I assume i didnt meet the requirements or i did something wrong idk. Since theres no estimation how long we will wait to know. uwu
    Excuse me? Where did I say that if you don't get an email it means you're not accepted? If it is taking longer for you to get an email it is because we are trying our best to confirm that the hats are not stolen/edited and are 100% original. Keep in mind we don't only look for stuff within iEra, we keep all servers in mind as well as online. Usually if I can tell right away I will let the person know, there is no use on keeping them waiting. If it is taking a while it means we saw something suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Excuse me? Where did I say that if you don't get an email it means you're not accepted? If it is taking longer for you to get an email it is because we are trying our best to confirm that the hats are not stolen/edited and are 100% original. Keep in mind we don't only look for stuff within iEra, we keep all servers in mind as well as online. Usually if I can tell right away I will let the person know, there is no use on keeping them waiting. If it is taking a while it means we saw something suspicious.
    Yes I understand that. But it will be nice to know the time frame how long it would take. If something look suspicious is it better to let them know and tell them that it will take awhile?

“ If you do not receive an email back from us, it was most likely because the submission was turned in in the incorrect format.”

I was referring to that. Since i didn't received any email back. I assume i format something wrong so which mean it didn't get accepted.

I know it will take some time to know ifany hats/furnitures are edited/stolen. And I appreciate those who took their time checking it.

What i am saying is that how long will it take to get an approve email back if the hats or furniture if its not edit/stolen?
    And how long will it take to get and email to know any suspicious on hats/furniture?
    I just think it’s better if theres already a suspicious its better to fyi them that it might take longer. Adding a time frame would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Aseia View Post
    Yes I understand that. But it will be nice to know the time frame how long it would take. If something look suspicious is it better to let them know and tell them that it will take awhile?

“ If you do not receive an email back from us, it was most likely because the submission was turned in in the incorrect format.”

I was referring to that. Since i didn't received any email back. I assume i format something wrong so which mean it didn't get accepted.

I know it will take some time to know ifany hats/furnitures are edited/stolen. And I appreciate those who took their time checking it.

What i am saying is that how long will it take to get an approve email back if the hats or furniture if its not edit/stolen?
    And how long will it take to get and email to know any suspicious on hats/furniture?
    I just think it’s better if theres already a suspicious its better to fyi them that it might take longer. Adding a time frame would be nice.
    Are you sure you sent it to the right email? Because every email so far I have sent a reply of either "its under review." If it is then it is mainly because we believe there may be stolen content. If you did not receive an email back it is because we did not receive your submission. When it is the incorrect format I always let the person know right away.

It is hard to give a time frame because I am the only one doing submissions.

Added a new rule.

Banned
    So that's why one shop was permanently closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dio the awesome View Post
    So that's why one shop was permanently closed.
    what does that even mean?

Yeah, why Crimson and Quetz(I think) permanently closed? Did the creator asked for the shop to be closed? Did you notice any item that broke one of the rules? Please add reasons why shops will be closed.

What do warnings have to do with gfx?????

Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    Yeah, why Crimson and Quetz(I think) permanently closed? Did the creator asked for the shop to be closed? Did you notice any item that broke one of the rules? Please add reasons why shops will be closed.
    For respect to the creators I can only speak to them onto why they get closed. If they wanna reveal that, it is up to them.

A shop can only be closed per request or because they broke the rules. I think it would be disrespectful of us to call them out publicly if they broke rules, so please respect that.

If they ask me why the shops were closed I will definitely go through that with them privately.