Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: iEra Arte Submissions!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

iEra Arte Submissions!

ARTE SUBMISSIONS HAVE REOPENED! THEY WILL CLOSE TEMPORARILY AGAIN ONCE ENOUGH SUBMISSIONS ARE TAKEN AND RELEASED.

Hello everyone!

So, what is Arte?

Arte is a project by iEra that was created to help people showcase their skills in the graphic department. When a submission is approved, the artists can have a shop dedicated to their graphics as well as the graphics being released for players to purchase!

Submit your hats, heads, bodies and all kind of furniture, and let us handle the rest of the work!

Submission rules:

* All graphics must be original. NO EDITS, COPYRIGHT OR STOLEN GRAPHICS ARE ALLOWED. Turning in stolen/edited graphics will 100% ban you from Arte. If it is discovered that you did indeed submit stolen work after submission approval/release of the shop, it will be canceled/closed.
    * Big signatures on hat images are no longer allowed, you are however, allowed to put your name/sign as long as it is small. Huge signatures on hats could cause your submission to be declined until fixed.
    * Bodies/Heads must follow the upload rules.
    * A minimum of 7 graphic pieces are required in order to have a chance of getting a shop.
    * Maximum 60 items total can be submitted per shop (Number of hats + number of furniture). Only a max of 3 recolors per hat/item.
    *A shop can be made by one single artist o r by a group of maximum 4 graphic artists.
    * Only the artists that made the graphics for the shop are allowed to have a statue inside of the shop.
    *Tile sets (this means walls and floors) will not be sellable, this is due to scripting issues + them working differently than actual furniture. They will only be used for the shop level.
    * Graphics that have already been submitted to GHQ or other competitions in game are not allowed, specially if those graphics were released in game. Please treat Arte and Contest separately.
    *Behavior as well as certain severe jails, may or may not cause your shop to be disapproved.

* Submissions should be in the form of a zip folder.
    - Inside the zip folder, have additional folders, titled Hats, Bodies, and Furniture. Put your graphics in the respective folders.
    - Make sure you make a sign for your store, include this in the zip folder.
    - All graphics should be named appropriately. With the era_name-arte-filename. For instance, if I made a table named woodentable.png, I would rename it to era_rima-arte-woodentable.png, and then put it in the furniture folder.
    - Any submission not following these rules will be ignored.

If the submission is turned in successfully and in the proper format, you will receive an email back informing you if the submission was approved or disproved. If it was disproved a reason will be given. You cannot resubmit if the reason is labeled as "edits/stolen work." (Edited 5/28/20)If you did not receive an email back it is most likely because we did not receive your submission.

Submissions will be checked regularly.

You can submit your work at: [email protected] with the title "Arte Shop Submission."

Rewards are still being decided, will be specified soon.

Goodluck to everyone!

(Any questions, please send them in this thread, they will be ignored if sent to the email.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ:

If I already submitted my items, can I still send over more items in a new email?
    Yes you can, if your shop wasn't released yet.
    Once your shop gets released you can't add more to it.

If I already made a shop and it got released, am I allowed to make another one?
    If your shop was made by just you (not in a group), you can't make any more solo shops.
    But you can still collaborate with other people on a new arte shop.
    (The same group also can't have more than 1 shop)

If my shop got released, can I add more items to it?
    Unfortunately not, once your shop gets released you can't add anything to it.

Can we decide the item pricing?
    No, there is a fixed price for each category of items sold in arte.

Can we submit melees and guns?
    No, they will cause problems with the players and the staff regarding the stats, effects and the price. so that's why we tend to avoid it.
    Last edited by Rima Wasabi; 05-13-2022 at 06:26 PM.

¡Good luck guys!
    Last edited by buenopopotas; 11-25-2019 at 05:37 PM. Reason:

Nani, is there a limit on the amount of people in a single group?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Levels Team
    I´m not Nani but...

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Nani, is there a limit on the amount of people in a single group?
    *A shop can be made by one single artist o r by a group of maximum 4 graphic artists.
    “No hagas hoy lo que puedas dejar de hacer también mañana.”
    -Fernando Pessoa

"Don't do today what you can stop doing tomorrow too."
    -Fernando Pessoa

Quote Originally Posted by Aereos V. View Post
    I´m not Nani but...
    Thanks, mate!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

who will decide the levels of the shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Zate View Post
    who will decide the levels of the shop?
    mainly the LAT or Rima herself will do the creating

- - - Updated - - -

But most of the involvement in the conceptualization of the level would include the creator of the shop shaping it into their liking
    Last edited by Minho; 01-16-2020 at 01:52 PM.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

I have a few questions :o

-How big should the sign of the store be?

-should the sign have a folder of its own titled "sign"?

-if we make gifs for instance should we name it as era_name-arte-filename."gif"?

-Are we only suppose to make these kinda furnitures? OR is it okay if we screenshot our house and just draw on a layer on top? for other funiture eg. Tvs , shelves, sofas, foods

-Are we suppose to put our graal id ,names in the folders ? or r we suppose to give those kinda infos later when we get approved?

Levels Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Sera View Post

-if we make gifs for instance should we name it as era_name-arte-filename."gif"?
    - All graphics should be named appropriately. With the era_name-arte-filename. For instance, if I made a table named woodentable.png, I would rename it to era_rima-arte-woodentable.png, and then put it in the furniture folder.
    Here we go, is the same if its .gif or not
    “No hagas hoy lo que puedas dejar de hacer también mañana.”
    -Fernando Pessoa

"Don't do today what you can stop doing tomorrow too."
    -Fernando Pessoa

Quote Originally Posted by Sera View Post
    I have a few questions

-How big should the sign of the store be?

-should the sign have a folder of its own titled "sign"?

-Are we only suppose to make these kinda furnitures? OR is it okay if we screenshot our house and just draw on a layer on top? for other funiture eg. Tvs , shelves, sofas, foods

-Are we suppose to put our graal id ,names in the folders ? or r we suppose to give those kinda infos later when we get approved?
    - The sign can be any size! Not too big tho haha anything that can be divided between 16

-No the sign can go. Anywhere

-I think the gif has to be .gif for them to work

-It would be the same as a png but ending with .gif

-Any furniture is fine, as long as it’s not stolen content/edited. not so sure what they mean on the taking photos :0

-Graal ID and name are required to find you, so yeah needs to be on first pm :0

(From Rima)
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029