Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: iEra Arte Submissions!

Can you submit toys?

If submitting gas mask(s), do we mention on email which mask are consider gas masks? Or name it Gas Mask?
    Also if you submitted a hat/mask for Arte Shop, can we submit the same hat/mask again (with different colors/patterns/gif/
    etc) to another graphic/contest competition?
    And and
    When submitting by email does it have to be the same email as in the game ?
    Last edited by Aseia; 04-05-2020 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorirachya View Post
    Can you submit toys?
    You cannot.

Only furniture, heads, bodies, and hats/gasmasks will be accepted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aseia View Post
    If submitting gas mask(s), do we mention on email which mask are consider gas masks? Or name it Gas Mask?
    Also if you submitted a hat/mask for Arte Shop, can we submit the same hat/mask again (with different colors/patterns/gif/
    etc) to another graphic/contest competition?
    And and
    When submitting by email does it have to be the same email as in the game ?
    - If the hat has made it to the game yet, and/or was used in a competition before as a submission, I would rather you not turn it in. I would only accept edits from declined submissions if the hat itself has improved.

- Yes, please specify if it is a gasmask by putting it on a gasmask folder or making a document.

- You do not need to use the same email you use for your in game account, just make sure to add your GraalID.

Thanks Rima!
    Another question, are there requirements of how to make a gas mask? Like how does it get approve as a gas mask. As long as it cover the mouth?

Thanks Rima!
    Another question, are there requirements of how to make a gas mask? Like how does it get approve as a gas mask. As long as it cover the mouth?
    Pretty much yes.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Pretty much yes.
    I notice in arte shop some look like gas mask and they are not. I assume its either it get denied and made it to not gas mask or the its simply the creator choice. AND another question
    How many frames for hat if you are making it gif? Or the max size for hat.
    Thank you! Sorry im planning to do my hats shop. And its my first time making hats. Just need to make sure. Thank you so much. Sorry for asking so much questions!
    Last edited by Aseia; 04-09-2020 at 10:35 AM.

I submitted mine,good luck to all participants

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I notice in arte shop some look like gas mask and they are not. I assume its either it get denied and made it to not gas mask or the its simply the creator choice. AND another question
    How many frames for hat if you are making it gif? Or the max size for hat.
    Thank you! Sorry im planning to do my hats shop. And its my first time making hats. Just need to make sure. Thank you so much. Sorry for asking so much questions!
    May be something I need to check. These were added before I started taking charge of Arte, so it may have been an issue.

On the size side, as long as it isnt too big its fine, I will let you know when I see it, it wouldnt make your entire shop be declined.

If I do the gani, would I be able to submit a sprite?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexx View Post
    If I do the gani, would I be able to submit a sprite?
    I’m sorry, what do you need Gani for? Weapons/Toys/guns are not allowed. Only furniture, customs, and hats/gasmasks are allowed.