Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: iEra Arte Submissions!

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I’m sorry, what do you need Gani for? Weapons/Toys/guns are not allowed. Only furniture, customs, and hats/gasmasks are allowed.
    Ah, never mind. I was misinformed. I thought you needed to use gani for sprites in order for them to be interactive in graal. And what I meant by sprites is pets. I guess I considered them furniture because they only have a use at player homes.

Also, are we allowed to add translucent shadows to some furniture? I noticed that there was a purchasable plant in the game that had a shadow and I wanted to replicate that detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexx View Post
    Ah, never mind. I was misinformed. I thought you needed to use gani for sprites in order for them to be interactive in graal. And what I meant by sprites is pets. I guess I considered them furniture because they only have a use at player homes.

Also, are we allowed to add translucent shadows to some furniture? I noticed that there was a purchasable plant in the game that had a shadow and I wanted to replicate that detail.
    There is no need for them, pets would, but I would rather keep those out of Arte for now.

And yes! If it is done properly I don’t mind allowing it

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    There is no need for them, pets would, but I would rather keep those out of Arte for now.

And yes! If it is done properly I don’t mind allowing it
    For now?? So is there a chance I could change your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexx View Post
    For now?? So is there a chance I could change your mind?
    Nope lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aseia View Post
    I was wondering if we can make hats inspired from other games. Is it consider copyright?
    Yes it will be considered copy right.

- - - Updated - - -

*Updated Rules*

I made some hats for arte in 2018 and I recently found the files again I might just submit them after some editing cuz they so old and they look bad lol
    I'm just a person trying to get through school for literally no reason cuz school is unimportant and will literally not impact my future... well maybe a little but still nobody cares lol

can a hat have a gif on it?
    I'm just a person trying to get through school for literally no reason cuz school is unimportant and will literally not impact my future... well maybe a little but still nobody cares lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gxw3 View Post
    can a hat have a gif on it?
    yes

Just submitted my own shop. *pray*

Quote Originally Posted by Gxw3 View Post
    I made some hats for arte in 2018 and I recently found the files again I might just submit them after some editing cuz they so old and they look bad lol
    Wanna make one together?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk