Can the melee have multi modes?
    For example:
    - can put on back
    - shield mode (25% dmg absorbed)
    - can change it appearance
    - heal (1hp/second)
    - show off

Can the melee have slash attack?

Also, when will the submissions be picked and will the participants get notifications in-game or e-mail if their submissions get picked or rejected?

Quote Originally Posted by YeetBoi View Post
    I have a few question to ask about Melee

Can the melee have multi modes?
    For example:
    - can put on back
    - shield mode (25% dmg absorbed)
    - can change it appearance
    - heal (1hp/second)
    - show off

Can the melee have slash attack?

Also, when will the submissions be picked and will the participants get notifications in-game or e-mail if their submissions get picked or rejected?
    We may be able to, but we would keep it to the dev team to decide that as well as set up the attack. We are the ones who decide if it is to stay as a regular melee. We would keep it on the low as well, nothing too crazy or overpowered.

Slash attack?

When a submission wins you will get a notification through email.

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyBear View Post
    Do the hats need set transparency, or will the team do that for me? I sent it, but I forgot to set transparency.
    You must set transparency yourself. You could send another mail with the graphics fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by CPU View Post
    can the melees have gif? if you can have the file already with gif or the frames must be separate?

Can the melees have other accessories? example: change shape or place it on the back.

If this is possible should they be sent in separate files?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk
    gif melees are allowed. The frames doesn't have to be a separate sprite.

It'll be possible but it's up to the Devs like Rima said.

They can be in one file, but it'll be helpful if they were in a separate file .

Attach files is allowed? or we should post it on imgur or in a hosting site to submit stuffs?

Are there different templates for different types of melees?like you showed a template for a scythe as an example? Or we can make the melee on a image of any size as long as the frames are separate if yes then what size should each frame be?

Blurry

Hey i tried the imgur thing and the characters are blurry is there any more thats clear?

Quote Originally Posted by Tensor View Post
    Attach files is allowed? or we should post it on imgur or in a hosting site to submit stuffs?
    Yes, you could attach files. It doesn't have to be posted on imgur.

Quote Originally Posted by Zion D View Post
    Are there different templates for different types of melees?like you showed a template for a scythe as an example? Or we can make the melee on a image of any size as long as the frames are separate if yes then what size should each frame be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Melone View Post
    There are no templates for melees. But you should careful not to make the Melee sprites too close together or it'll cause gani problems.
    Ir'll be easy if you make a square around each sprite and try not to make them collide to each other.

^^^^
    There are no limits for for size of each frame.

I talked to jazzy about the competition and asked her to give me her thoughts on my hat. I showed her the hat and luckily she realized that that there is already a hat on era with the same concept kinda. They look completely different, however they are somewhat the same concept. Is that okay? Or is that illegal, luckily I had only made the first frame of the hat so if it’s illegal I didn’t do all the frames for nothing haha. It’s honestly best if I could show you pictures of the two hats so that you could really see what I’m saying, as it’s hard to explain through text, you kinda just have to see.
    Please reply lol thanks <3

The sandbox for melee is highly recommended or we just need a melee sprites to submit?

Do we should make an icon for a melee?
    Last edited by Tensor; 11-30-2019 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DearanNBK View Post
    I talked to jazzy about the competition and asked her to give me her thoughts on my hat. I showed her the hat and luckily she realized that that there is already a hat on era with the same concept kinda. They look completely different, however they are somewhat the same concept. Is that okay? Or is that illegal, luckily I had only made the first frame of the hat so if it’s illegal I didn’t do all the frames for nothing haha. It’s honestly best if I could show you pictures of the two hats so that you could really see what I’m saying, as it’s hard to explain through text, you kinda just have to see.
    Please reply lol thanks <3
    I think there was already a thread for this but the same concept is fine, as long it's not stealing the whole gfx or editing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tensor View Post
    The sandbox for melee is highly recommended or we just need a melee sprites to submit?

Do we should make an icon for a melee?
    The sandbox is just a canvas to make melee creations easier, you do not need to use it at all. The only thing you need to submit is the melee sprites.

If you want to make the icons, you could send them as well. Don't worry if you haven't send icons, we will take care of it.