Thread: My problems and opinions about the Turkey event

My problems and opinions about the Turkey event

It has been a while since Thanksgiving has passed, the turkey event still goes about, but there was always a problem about the specific event

1. The Giant turkey can teleport with a knockback which can surprise you from any ways, it doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing, it's always gonna go for the nearest target

2. Some Giant turkeys can Sometimes spawn in buildings. I mean, is this some kind of glitch or bug?

3. Small turkeys are everywhere. The amount of the small turkey that spawn are H U G E, and it's really annoying when you're picking trash or doing car missions. And probably not a good thing for people with autism.

My suggestion
    Lower the tone of these damn turkeys
    Just like what the zone admins did to the Zombies during the halloween event

Hm I guess your right but there’s gotta be some reason why they haven’t fixed it yet

And the Christmas snow? : v

I think the only problem rlly was the ridiculous amount of small turkeys... really, why that many

Quote Originally Posted by Mariih View Post
    I think the only problem rlly was the ridiculous amount of small turkeys... really, why that many
    Look on the bright side of life. You have an army of tiny, angry turkey demons to mess around with.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".