Regret,the thing that stands beside you when you realize something important that what you did was a wrong move and wasn't fit for the situation but everything was already gone and you couldn't go back to the way it was before.And yet you know asking for forgiveness would do you good so you can forget the painful event.
But it stays stuck like a stain and wouldn't go off easily and you have to bend over backwards just to do the right thing and apologise for the mistake you made.And yet still sorry isn't enough to make amends.
Everything fell apart when I only did think of myself.
She was pain,love,and beauty.We both never wanted any of this but I have to do what I have to do.Her name was Thalia Rose.My best friend who loved me enough to leave me without goodbyes.It hurts and still hurts.I really didn't know she had feelings for me and I didn't see that she stood beside and behind me.She kept me happy even though I'm hurt and dying inside.
She was the only girl I knew that hides her sadness and pain behind a wide and beautiful smile,that always kept her chin up even though shes down in the dumps.
But I took her for granted,didn't even been a good friend to her.I just lost her on the dot.But kept waiting that she'll come back.
Zachary:Just a little more...there all done
David: zack are you sure you're fine...you think t-that she'll look into it
Zachary:Yes!I'm positively sure about this
David:Zack...?look,we are all worried about you
David:How can you be so sure that she'll come back to us?Even though she's already gone...
Zachary:I'm Zachary Skylar Collins and I'm surely she's gonna come back
Xen:Woah...what the hell is that?
Zachary:a gift!
Xen:you call that a gift?
Zachary:yes!
Xen:more like a display in your front yard...its a perfect partner to your mom's roses
Zachary:I'm giving this to Thalia...
Xen:alright,decision's been made up..I'm calling ash here
David:yep!I'm calling Clint too
Zachary:no please don't,don't you dare
David and Xen:already done
Zachary:you ****ing heartless morons
Zachary:if they'd dare come near me and annoy me,I'm holding you two responsible and I'll punish you
David and Xen: Woah just chill
David: well we'll all go to where Thalia is
Clint and Ash just arrived and we all went together to visit Thalia.To check her if she's fine,when we arrived.We saw her mom and dad sitting on the couch watching the TV.The four idiots joined them as well.And I walked up towards Thalia and sat next to her...
Zachary:Thalia I brought you a gift...and waiting for you to talk to me again.Please Thalia listen and wake up.I wouldn't want your eyes closed forever,I wouldn't want you to stay lying this hospital bed,come on we still have a lot of things to do,you said we'll take the world on together and camp in the forest,and watch the stars as they twinkle.
Please I promise to do whatever you want me to do,just wake up and speak.
I watch her face as the clock tick and time passes.Recalling the fun things we did altogether.I planned things we're gonna do when she wakes up.But I fell asleep next to her,the next thing I new I heard her mom scream and footsteps running towards this room and when I woke up.......