Thread: Another Update To Make Graal Die

Another Update To Make Graal Die

Xmas gifts are one of the things that revives era every year, people are grinding pizzas / jobs hard for getting gifts. Everyone is trading that time and socialize with each other for gift 4 gift etc. Now there is a "limit" for xmas gifts (i think its 400 each color). What is happening to era? I mean why is this limit happening? #FreeOurGifts.

Update: (Someone said the limit goes after you start to open gifts, i mean what is the point if we cant stock gifts, why would we send us gifts on XMAS day??)
    Last edited by ArasDorvay; 12-11-2019 at 07:03 AM.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    The same limit has been on Era for a number of years. It's not anything new, you just didn't know about it :V

I'm also pretty sure the limit was put into place because of the way Graal works with its arrays.
    Imagine this is the data stored for each gift you receive: {headname.png, hatname.png, nickname, the message sent by the gifting player}
    If you multiply that by 400, that gets pretty long and annoying to store.
    That's also one of the reasons for having multiple colours of each price range, so you're able to have more than 400 of each range while still maintaining a decent way to store it all.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    The same limit has been on Era for a number of years. It's not anything new, you just didn't know about it :V

I'm also pretty sure the limit was put into place because of the way Graal works with its arrays.
    Imagine this is the data stored for each gift you receive: {headname.png, hatname.png, nickname, the message sent by the gifting player}
    If you multiply that by 400, that gets pretty long and annoying to store.
    That's also one of the reasons for having multiple colours of each price range, so you're able to have more than 400 of each range while still maintaining a decent way to store it all.
    you are correct