Thread: Verification Issues

Verification Issues

I am making a new thread because there was a missunderstanding and the thread was closed. I still cannot log into my account.

Seems like Graalians gets no attention or help at all thought I post here and see. So I've been having an issue identifying for the past 3-4 months. Keeps telling me that the email has been sent but nothing is showing up. Yes I've check my spam. Hell I even waited a week to try and identify again. Already submitted a ticket having several chat with admins but that was no help either. I tried calling outlook to see if the problem was on their end, turns out it isn't. I heard from old threads (2016) that when it happens snk used to changed the email linked to the account. I can't even contact toonslab because I don't get any verification mail.
    Last edited by Mikel; 12-13-2019 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Removed video link exposing personal information.

Hey, Toonslab and ingame staff cannot help you with this issue. For assistance try emailing [email protected]

On another note; i removed the video link you attached due to it showing your personal/account informations. You should delete the video for your account safety.
    Hai C:

Well, they never answer me. I did it many times.

Please help this guy out, it’s ridiculous to have him waiting months just to be able to play the game. My best advice is to try to contact the highest staff possible in game, I wish you the best of luck.

Hey Mikel already mentioned that the forums isn't the place to have this discussed since help cannot be provided in the given situation. However I'll forward this to a high staff member and see if we can help somehow but other than that please refrain from making another thread.

Closed Thread.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029