Thread: Weird pc typing system bug

Weird pc typing system bug

Recently I started replaying era and confronted with this problem which doesn't allow me to type and use any shortcut keys for inventory and chats using my keyboard.

When i typed on the chat it just shows 'enter' when i typed enter other keys are working but the message couldn't be sent out

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Graal switched from using Flash since it was no longer going to be supported by Adobe to using WebGL.

It's still got a few issues going on, but I believe pressing shift or alt (can't remember which one so try both) then pressing enter fixes the "enter" getting added to whatever you wanted to say.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Graal switched from using Flash since it was no longer going to be supported by Adobe to using WebGL.

It's still got a few issues going on, but I believe pressing shift or alt (can't remember which one so try both) then pressing enter fixes the "enter" getting added to whatever you wanted to say.
    It's still the same, shift was for strafe movement before update. Pressing alt wouldn't work as well
    I literally can't chat using pc era :')

The problem still exists, it hasn't been fixed yet.

NA
    The problem only occurs when you enable strafe or hold shift, dont press shift while pressing enter and you will be fine. I exclusively use the PC and once I had your problem I just stopped trying to press shift and enter at the same time.

the key to fix this bug is to simply press ctrl and alt button (left one) and then it should be fine now everytime you alt tab the bug always come so be sure to press ctrl and alt.

Never had that problem.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer