Thread: New floors speedy pizza "veteran", with prevention of theft of tables!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking New floors "veteran speedy pizza". with prevention of theft of tables!!!

For those who don't know, this is "veteran speedy pizza" :

I suggest that the number of rooms with tables and floors increase

The new floor would be this way:

This new place would have rooms in which each one could have a maximum of 2 people, because when the two tables are occupied the room will be closed, In this way we avoid theft of tables
    If a third player managed to enter while the door was open, he will be ejected when two players have 2 tables in the room, the same will happen with the fourth, fifth and so on.
    (in case a player stays in AFK using a table for too long, will be expelled)

On the next floor a room will be created for each player that enters and will be destroyed when he leaves or disconnects
    (similar to having a house) :

If a player is disconnected inside the room, in the reconnection will appears outside veteran speddy pizza

You can invite friends to your room as if you were inviting a house but only those who are inside the veteran speedy pizza

To avoid macros, we must do the same as we do in the mines,
    the player must leave and enter the room if he is doing the same combination for a long time (10 minutes for example) and we can also report it

Thanks to this there will be no more table robberies and we can work in peace

I hope you like my suggestion
    Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 12-17-2019 at 11:07 PM.