Thread: New floors speedy pizza "veteran", with prevention of theft of tables!!!

Talking New floors "veteran speedy pizza". with prevention of theft of tables!!!

For those who don't know, this is "veteran speedy pizza" :

I suggest that the number of rooms with tables and floors increase

The new floor would be this way:

This new place would have rooms in which each one could have a maximum of 2 people, because when the two tables are occupied the room will be closed, In this way we avoid theft of tables
    If a third player managed to enter while the door was open, he will be ejected when two players have 2 tables in the room, the same will happen with the fourth, fifth and so on.
    (in case a player stays in AFK using a table for too long, will be expelled)

On the next floor a room will be created for each player that enters and will be destroyed when he leaves or disconnects
    (similar to having a house) :

If a player is disconnected inside the room, in the reconnection will appears outside veteran speddy pizza

You can invite friends to your room as if you were inviting a house but only those who are inside the veteran speedy pizza

To avoid macros, we must do the same as we do in the mines,
    the player must leave and enter the room if he is doing the same combination for a long time (10 minutes for example) and we can also report it

Thanks to this there will be no more table robberies and we can work in peace

I hope you like my suggestion
    Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 12-17-2019 at 11:07 PM.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    It's a good idea, but having an entire table to yourself so no one can steal it allows for macros to be used much more easily.
    Last edited by Grief Hero; 12-17-2019 at 11:58 PM.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

This is a good idea, but the way they are placed could tempt cheats to use macros.

With slight modifications it could be added if the management team wanted it.

miy good job

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    It's a good idea, but having an entire table to yourself so no one can steal it allows for macros to be used much easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargan View Post
    This is a good idea, but the way they are placed could tempt cheats to use macros.

With slight modifications it could be added if the management team wanted it.

miy good job

To avoid macros, we must do the same as we do in the mines,
    the player must leave and enter the room if he is doing the same combination for a long time (10 minutes for example) and we can also report it

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    It's a good idea, but having an entire table to yourself so no one can steal it allows for macros to be used much more easily.
    Pizza macros already exist and they will always do lol
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    Pizza macros already exist and they will always do lol
    It is true

I liked your suggestion

Its a good idea, but as sad above macros would be involved most likely.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Its a good idea, but as sad above macros would be involved most likely.
    There are already people using macros in Veteran Pizza but in the first 3 floors. Then it wouldn't be new

I wonder if there is a way to spot a player using macro.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!