Thread: Bought gralats; did not receive them.

Related to Players

Bought gralats; did not receive them.

I understand that these type of problems may not be resolved or talked about on the forums, but I have nowhere else to go at the moment.

I have a jailbroken phone (iPhone 6s, iOS 12.4) and I have tweaks that allow adjusting for local IAP purchases (games that you play offline that have micro-transactions) and use it often.

Because the end of gifting season is coming up, I went to buy gralats in order to buy gifts. However, I forgot to turn my tweak off and my purchase was flagged as "fraudulent." This wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the fact that it still charged my card and didn't give me the gralats.

I'm willing to provide a good amount of information to try and either get my gralats back or to get my money back. If a moderator could please redirect me in the right direction (a helpful one, please) I would appreciate it.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

https://support.toonslab.com/
    Explain your problem there and provide them with all the receipts that you can find in settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > view Apple ID > purchase history

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    https://support.toonslab.com/
    Explain your problem there and provide them with all the receipts that you can find in settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > view Apple ID > purchase history
    ^^^ Not much we can do here on the forums when it comes to these issues. Thanks marg

Thread Closed
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029