Thread: Vote Trustworthiness - Trading Idea

Lightbulb Vote Trustworthiness - Trading Idea

After trading, players will have the option to vote the trader's trustworthiness. A player can be voted only 5 times per day.
    After receiving upvotes, a green up arrow will appear on a player's profile. Double green up arrows means they are an active trader in the community.
    If someone got scammed by a trader, they can downvote them. After a certain amount of downvotes, a red down arrow will appear on their profile. The only way to get rid of this arrow is by gaining upvotes.

https://imgur.com/gallery/TOoFSGC

Quote Originally Posted by Selmii View Post
    After trading, players will have the option to vote the trader's trustworthiness. A player can be voted only 5 times per day.
    After receiving upvotes, a green up arrow will appear on a player's profile. Double green up arrows means they are an active trader in the community.
    If someone got scammed by a trader, they can downvote them. After a certain amount of downvotes, a red down arrow will appear on their profile. The only way to get rid of this arrow is by gaining upvotes.

https://imgur.com/gallery/TOoFSGC
    But what if the evil players could use many accounts to bother the trade and give them red dates?

To prevent spam from typical clowns there is already a measure so that no new account enters a room after 5 hours. Another serious way would be to vote once they have reached a trade agreement.

Zephlyn
    How can you get scammed on trade tables?...

This idea won’t prevent scamming at all just do the complete opposite since players are able to receive upvotes from their friends in order to appear trustworthy when they’re really not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't sound like a good idea at all. It'll easily be abused. Most importantly, it is not need....
    Question? Need help? Feel free to message me anytime

This can be easily manipulated, by using new accounts.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer