Thread: Digging Permit

Digging Permit

I noticed that it is very common for inconsiderate rots of the community to blatantly dig over someone else's digging spot and there is nothing much the poor guy could do about it.

As such I suggest we implement a digging permit system where peoplr who want to dig can purchase the permit which would reserve for them a particular spot (demarcated with dotted lines that only they can see). Players who attempts to dig within that spot will not be allowed to use the shovel and would have to purchase a permit which will get them another empty spot. Upon purchasing the permit can players see the dotted lines on their screen demarcating their spot and that of other players.

People without permits will not be allowed to dig at all. The permits can be purchased at the shovel shop and when players go to the beach, they could tap on any of the empty spots that they prefer (which they could see since there would be dotted lines showing the spots).

The permits should cost $300 gralats for 1 hour of usage of a parricular spot and $5000 for 12 hours of usage.

When there is fewer than 10 spots, the prices of permit would increase 10 times, so 1 hour of usage would cost $3000 gralats and 12 hours of usage would cost $50000 gralats. This would moderate demand for digging and reduce overcrowding and therefore lag in areas for shelling.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

NA
    digging spots are "public goods", put a price on negative externality not on behaviour.

edit: 12 hours of digging dosent give you 50k so why would anyone demand a permit unless they want to block other players
    Conclusion: Bad idea.

I would expect almost every tax-related idea he post to be a joke

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Yeah, uh, no.

I saw. I conquered. I came.